Reviews for Elementia: Call of Lucethia (エレメンティア: コール オブ ルセシア)
Darth Zannacross chapter 36 . 4/7
Well, things are getting even more dire now that we have such a major enemy taking action. Mostly seems like more good action, keep it up.
Darth Zannacross chapter 35 . 4/6
Looks like the Sand demon was pesky and a tad gross and creepy but otherwise nothing to troublesome. Meanwhile, Leon s new change of direction is is still, suspicious, guess we will see just what comes out of this training.

As for Vladimir, well, clearly something deadly is forming, just not sure what at the moment but guess we will see soon.

Oh well, keep up the good work and till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 34 . 3/21
Well, quite a lot in this chapter, we had the fight with Vladamir reach its end and he is still a slippery one. Leon seems, a lot more chipper, we will see if this is a front or not.

As for this Spiritualist stuff, not bad, seems to be expanding the world well. Guess we will see how this Sand Demon is but till next time keep up the good work.
Darth Zannacross chapter 33 . 3/20
Well this fight with Vladimir seemed to happen mostly off screen, oh well.

Leon not being dead, well guess we have more mysterious things popping up now lol.
Darth Zannacross chapter 32 . 3/20
Did not think Vladimir would show up so soon, things are being a bit confusing to say the least, Guess we will see what comes out of this encounter next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 31 . 3/20
This Vladimir seems like quite the skilled fighter, and as such we got a very intense fight. Looks like things are going to head in another tense direction, looking forward to where it goes.
Darth Zannacross chapter 30 . 3/12
My, talk about your intense party, learned a lot of intense stuff , seems to get a good grasp about the history of the world, well, at least more of it lol.

Sounds like Vladimir is going to cause more trouble, looks like a lot of intense stuff will unfold around the Illusion spear, we will see where it goes.

Keep up the great work, till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 29 . 3/11
Damn, thought Leon would last longer, oh well. I guess its Daenos 's show now, time to see what the return of this demon king will do.

Oh well, was intense enough for a showdown and more tragic then I thought so good job, looking forward to where it goes from here, till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 28 . 3/11
Ah, Terraga sounds like quite the intense evil lair haha, and a fitting place for the showdown with Leon. Well, we will see how it goes so keep it up.
cud-b-better chapter 15 . 3/8
It's been a while since I reviewed, sorry about that.

Anyway, it seems everyone is out to use and dispose of everyone else. Is there anyone we can truly trust in this story, I'm still holding the hope that Thyne is actually not evil and is being forced against his will, although that hope is sinking like the titanic. Wasn't his sister held by one of these guys he's working for? *Cud searches depths of memory*. I hope there is no more betrayal, it really aches if it keeps happening. I'm glad Riy isn't letting it get him down though.

Anyway here goes nothing:

[almosted] lifeless - [almost]

turned to answer [RIy]. - [Riy]

seat [opposit] of Riy. - [opposite]

Daenos nodded [solomly] - [solemnly]

He didn't trust [and] Ex-general - [an]

That thought aside, [Riy he] rested... Renne's in a [comferting] way - [omit one of the two words] [comforting]

princess to [comfert] her - [comfort]

face to [comfert] her - [comfort]

Come on, [we'vc] got to hurry - [we've]

to the younger [Wolf-kin-kin] - [Wolf-kin]

Celeste and Renne slowly [kept] after him, - [walked]
Darth Zannacross chapter 27 . 2/23
This chapter gave me a Final Fantasy or Tales of Symphonia with the summon battle, good thing the fight was not Bahamut lol.

Well, looks like one part is all ready down to the plan, but Seth showing up might mess things up so I guess we will see how things go. Once more till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 26 . 2/23
Well, lot of drama being tossed around in this chapter to say the least. Father conflicts are never fun, its worst when the father is a Vampire king lol. Had a few emotional moments so that was good. We will see where it goes from here but till next time keep it up.
Darth Zannacross chapter 25 . 2/12
Well, Vachus went down a lot faster then I expected, at least he caused some havoc before he fell, and I suppose that means someone else is going to be the doomsday bringer.

Oh well, Riy got a nice victory, guess we will see how it goes from here.

Till the next time .
Darth Zannacross chapter 24 . 2/12
Demon King, and this battle was intense enough as it is lol. Not bad so far, Seth seemed to be taken down , or at least calmed down easily enough, I guess we will see how things go from here.
Darth Zannacross chapter 23 . 2/12
Ah, sounds like things are heating up and the Sky Palace will become a warzone. With plenty of dragons and other stuff this clash with Akedime should be fun, only one way to find out so keep up the good work.
240 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »