Reviews for Ashamed Of My Innocence
My Parakeet Has Issues chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Holy crap! This was like a word choice explosion in my head! I'm not even going to try to comprehend half of what that meant. . . All I know is that I like this poem and it seems very deep. That last stanza was just. . . Wow. Very nice, Anna, very nice. Although I'm not 100 percent sure what it was about, still, very nice.

Keep Writing,

My Parakeet Has Issues
PetiteLumiere chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Wow Anna! So different from your older stuff. I guess it's been a while since I've been on here. It's very very good. Are you doing alright?

Love

Your twin, always and forever!
nickyO chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
"I'm washing your DNA off my hands"...Wow.

Again very strong, powerful voice, nicely controlled words.
May Elizabeth chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
This is powerful. The last line was my favourite. Keep up the great work.
jojoba-music-girl chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
I always love your choice of words, but this one really stands out! I especially love the last two lines of the last stanza. It completes the work. Great job!
wo bu ai ni le chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Somewhat disturbing, but strong emotions. I liked it :D
RandomUser674 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Whoa... that was really good. The first line has great imagery, as does the rest of the poem. Really well-written. Great job!
Mirabella chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Brilliant imagery in this! And brilliant format. :)

"The compass I hold in front of me points south, signifying that

I should instantly make my heart the place of authority and lesson instead" - loved that part. :)
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Southern Cross beams light

Guiding South hearts red or black,—

Monarchs flutter North.
Melanie Layugan chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Whoa. Spectacular. Lovely use of imagery which effectively conveys the emotion. Keep writing :)
Punslinger chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
I'm not sure that I understand what "slam poetry" is, but if this is an example I am impressed. Your poem flows rhytmlically, yet each line pounds in its message like a drumbeat. Thanks for sending me to the dictionary to learn something new - embonpoint. A grest word!
BangxDitto chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
WHOA! Did I feel the anger LEAP off from my laptop screen. MAN! That was quite a poem. Four stanzas of pure genius.

I just-I don't know what to say I'm so like "Ah!" in a good way.