Reviews for So, The Rain Is Falling
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2
I feel a bit ridiculous.
I am a grown woman with a job and a degree. I have so many other things in which I could invest my hope and anticipation. Yet every month or so, I still find myself coming back to this story with the unyielding hope that it will continue.
Of all the unfinished works of internet fiction my adolescent self began, this is the only piece I just can't let go.
I hope all is well with you, Erasmuss. If you still read these reviews, I just want to let you know that you have made something truly powerful in this story.
anon chapter 17 . 5/24
Please come back. Reading that last Author's note kills me.
HellPup chapter 16 . 2/19
I know it's been awhile since you last updated, but I just wanted to say that over the years I keep coming back and re-reading this, hoping you uploaded another chapter. I am in love with your writing style and these characters and if you finished this story and published it on an e-reader or something, I would seriously buy it, it's that amazing. I just hope some day you might continue this, it's disheartening to think that I'll never know what happens to these characters.
Faithydarwing chapter 17 . 2/13
I don't care that you haven't updated this masterpiece since 2012, I am still adding it to my alerts and will always be hoping for an update. This story is just amazing and I can't stop thinking about what could happen in the future between Emil and Sam, and it's bugging me so much that I don't actually know!
I really hope you come back and finish this because, like I said, it's a masterpiece and deserves to be finished.
Thank you so much for this!
Guest chapter 17 . 1/10
OMG! I hope all is well with you and that you are just suffering from writer's block, lol! Please come back and finish this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
I really love that people are still commenting on this story, even though the last update has been years ago. It just shows how amazing this story is (and also that I'm not the only one obsessing over this '). Your readers can't really let go of it. At least I can't.
Why can't I buy this book somewhere finished? T_T

Sometimes it kills me not to know what will eventually happen to Sam and Emil. I have my theories about possible endings, but I think I'll always fall short in comparison to what you had planned for them.

You have probably moved on with your life, and even if you came back to writing, I imagine your point of view on the story would have changed. I will continue commenting though, maybe once a year, because I keep coming back to this story. I don't want to move on.

Lots of Love
ikeepitprivate chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
So, um... we're never gonna get a new chapter, huh? Just when things were going to well... *cries*
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Im not going to stres this again rated M means over 18 i have s lawyer and will sew you
LadyCarrie chapter 17 . 7/16/2014
Oh dear Lord please update ASAP! Holy crap This story is like my drug xDD
JilianLo chapter 2 . 7/2/2014
Just read an article on the Battle of the Bulge, naming it as one of the most ruthless wars for the Americans over WWII and it was Hitler's last attempt to turn the war in Germany's favor. The US army considers this battle to be "arguably the greatest battle in American military history". Anyways, the story of the soldier in the article let me to imagine what might happen next in this fabulous piece of literature to our tragic heroes. So if you'd like a little inspiration... I'll send you a link. ;)
JilianLo chapter 15 . 5/25/2014
Hey, just read "assbabies" and I'm thinking I may have previously accidently made a wrong assumption about your gender? Whoops, apologies. Anyways, I was contemplating ww2 battles, and although I'm shit at history, I did look at a WW2 timeline. I don't know where they are, though. France? Germany? Well, I know it has to be after 1942 because Emery was stationed 1942/43. Not D-day because that was in the summer and it is apparently very cold. Battle of the Bulge? Yeah, that's my best bet. (This is actually sort of a chapter 17 review, but I already reviewed that chapter, so... yeah, rules and all.)
JilianLo chapter 16 . 5/9/2014
Hi, another review, ha. If you're still kickin', I'd suggest finishing this... maybe finish, then publish, then SELL for big bucks. I'd pay whatever price asked, you know? And I'm sure plenty of other people would, too. Would probably be the most expensive thing sitting on my shelf, but the most well-used, too. I've been reading lots lately, but nothing quite measures up, right? Anyways, have a good weekend.
JilianLo chapter 17 . 3/3/2014

I have no intention of demanding when the next chapter is going to be put up, as I understand that life sometimes gets in the way and changes things. While doubtless I love this story and it has kept me up several nights as I have re-read from start to finish, that's really not my intention. But curiosity struck me when I noticed that nothing has been updated in years, including a lack of note in your authors box saying "Hey, I'm a mom now, bye folks!" and I just wanted to know if you were still in existence. So. Chao. Hope to hear from you sometime.
Starlite Nightfall chapter 17 . 2/24/2014
It has been two years since your last update and the devastation has yet to hit me, but soon I will feel the loss well up within me. This story is too damn good to be left where it is! It's so cold and lonely how things have been left! Please update this story whenever you can! I can assure you I will eagerly read every coming chapter and love it endlessly as others will! Your writing is so profound! I am so completely transported and I feel the intensity and the devastation of the time and the world as it once was. It is beautifully written and the pacing is wonderful. I'm very glad they have not just rushed into being together. I wish and hope that you update soon and continue updating! This story is too beautiful and wonderful to be left unfinished! I eagerly await more from you! I am going to favorite and follow this story! So many exclamation marks!
Friend chapter 17 . 2/6/2014

Please post another part of the story. I check every week. I enjoy it more than chocolate.

247 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »