Reviews for So, The Rain Is Falling
JilianLo chapter 17 . 3/3
Hey!

I have no intention of demanding when the next chapter is going to be put up, as I understand that life sometimes gets in the way and changes things. While doubtless I love this story and it has kept me up several nights as I have re-read from start to finish, that's really not my intention. But curiosity struck me when I noticed that nothing has been updated in years, including a lack of note in your authors box saying "Hey, I'm a mom now, bye folks!" and I just wanted to know if you were still in existence. So. Chao. Hope to hear from you sometime.
Starlite Nightfall chapter 17 . 2/24
It has been two years since your last update and the devastation has yet to hit me, but soon I will feel the loss well up within me. This story is too damn good to be left where it is! It's so cold and lonely how things have been left! Please update this story whenever you can! I can assure you I will eagerly read every coming chapter and love it endlessly as others will! Your writing is so profound! I am so completely transported and I feel the intensity and the devastation of the time and the world as it once was. It is beautifully written and the pacing is wonderful. I'm very glad they have not just rushed into being together. I wish and hope that you update soon and continue updating! This story is too beautiful and wonderful to be left unfinished! I eagerly await more from you! I am going to favorite and follow this story! So many exclamation marks!
Friend chapter 17 . 2/6
Hi!

Please post another part of the story. I check every week. I enjoy it more than chocolate.

Thanks,
Friend.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/6
Type your review for this chapter here...
fleurent chapter 17 . 1/30
This story is astonishing. Your writing, astonishing. Your ability to construct a scene, to draw out the emotions using body language, facial expressions and glances without the aid of flowing dialogue is breathtaking. You're an architect. A real treasure amidst all these other stories that rely too much on tropes, unrealistic dialogue and inorganic interactions. The way you write is unconventional in its sheer amount of imagery that brilliantly never seems affected or excessive. Every word has a purpose, every phrase sings. I can see and hear everything with a clarity that burns.

There are so many little details that I didn't know I craved until you gave them to us. You've truly spoilt us and now I'm left gluttonous for more. You haven't updated in almost two years, but what you've shared with us already is almost enough to soften the heartbreak. Almost.

I know what it's like to lose interest in a project, and if this is the case for you than I'm deeply saddened. However, I'm so grateful that you shared this phenomenal work with us, because in these 17 chapters I lost myself in something raw and beautiful, and that is a rarity. Congratulations on your everything.
Zavarian chapter 1 . 1/24
omg pleeassse come back I miss this story so much
Guest chapter 17 . 1/8
Is there any chance of an update at all? ):
Guest chapter 17 . 10/29/2013
I am depressed that you stopped writing this story. I want to die.
LisaT chapter 16 . 10/10/2013
Heya Ras!

Just creeper/stalking FP again to see if you're still around. But no...

The story has been generating more reviews. Everyone is anxious to find out what happens next. And I know it's not just me. lol

Well, I hope you get these reviews and well wishes from everyone. :)

We're all anxious to find out what happens next. :)

Take care, Ras.

Lisa
semantics chapter 17 . 9/15/2013
This story is very beautifully written and compelling. I couldn't stop crying especially during this chapter when Emil said he didn't want to see Sam. You wrote about the pain with such vivid imagery and personification, how the shivers chased their way to his bones. I loved the historical backdrop because it so easily provided the setting for you to write about these ill-fated characters. This chapter was the ultimate cliff hanger... I don't know if you still venture on FP, but I just wanted to let you know I enjoyed this story immensely and hope to read an update (or several) soon. Great job!
dixiedrifter chapter 16 . 7/20/2013
I keep coming back to this story, and letting it suck me in. I'm crossing my fingers you won't abandon the boys. Don't let life or critics get you down!
omg chapter 17 . 6/13/2013
I... I think I just died. I read this all in one sitting and cried about a hundred times. Your writing is absolutely beautiful.
The way you describe things, the way you wrote the characters...amazing.
I really desperately hope this story was no abandoned, for it is honestly and genuinely a beautiful one.
Hope all is well!
(Also hope an update will be coming soon?)
Tofunism chapter 17 . 6/13/2013
Okay. Oh my God I've been typing and deleting 'okay' five times already.
Just so you know how lost I am. You know, because this story is really awesome and I don't want to... give a feedback that is inadequate. Or something.

I usually don't read stuff like this, where there's war and blood. Not when it's historical.
I read plenty gory Supernatural stories actually.
But this.
Oh God. I finished this... like, maybe a week or two weeks ago, when I was supposed to study for finals... and I remembered reading the whole 17 chapters without stopping and I went to sleep at 2AM. I really couldn't stop even though every chapter broke my heart. It was this feeling of dread, you know, reading this story. But I couldn't just stop and not knowing what will happen between Sam and Emil and! This review is probably very boring.
Because well, I finished it a long time ago (kind of) so I don't really remember the things I think I need to comment on. Like typos and stuff. But no, I'm a lame author myself so I can't point out the mistakes of a Master like you.
So it's probably very obvious that I'm so in love with the story. You have no idea how many times I cried so hard that I had to take a break and settle my heart and work up the courage to start reading again. For me, you're a very, very talented author. I... am in a loss of words. (or just lazy to type #eh)
If we ever meet in person I'll surely buy you ice cream and pancakes or whatever it is you want. Seriously. Maybe someday?
And yeah, your writing is so awesome and I can feel everything that is happening.
This story scares me!

So, I wish you good luck and the spirit to update and FINISH this story!
HOPEFULLY IN A HAPPY, FLOWERY ENDING.

Ganbatte kudasai!
Chito chapter 17 . 5/30/2013
Hi there! This story is just brilliant. Your narration is perfect and the characters-flawed, real and beautiful. I especially love how things are not rushed, with Sam being still confused. I seriously cannot express how much I love this (I read it all throughout the night and even dreamed of it. Yeah, I really did).

It's been so long since your last update but I'm not going to lose hope and wait for the next chapters. I really, really hope you don't abandon this. Please? :)
Napsa chapter 17 . 5/5/2013
Please update, I love this story! I've reread this so many times since the last update, I wish you would continue :)
235 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »