Reviews for A Slave For You
Depth-of-Field chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Oh Evan. He's trying so hard to keep up his image.

Adorable story!
allancaldera chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
awwww I knew they were going to be togther but I never knew they were already together after their first kiss. I like it a lot specially the complete opposite personalies Evan and Jordy have.
BrokenDreamer529 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Aw that was seriously adorable!
Miqnon chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
The ending put me in giggles.
Seriously.
Seretei chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This was cute and fun to read.
a person chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
that was awesome :D GREAT STORY!
Reeciez chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Lol! A cat! I coulda swore he was distressed over something more IDK important than a cat!
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
This is amazing, just so you know :)
0nyx-Rose chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I love the consistency of your characters, they're not one minute portrayed in a bad light before suddenly becoming the hero and the nicest person you've met. It's a nice change from gooey-self-discovery-romances to the arse holes who are loved anyway for who they are.

Your writing abilities are pretty well honed too, the setting, characters and storyline match your style if you understand what I mean.

I also noticed you wrote 'The Smallest Elephant' which I read a few days ago and wanted to add in that I really liked how you made your main character more human by making him commit suicide.

I hope to see more brilliant works from you in the future.

-Rose
Ibbit chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Ahahaha, I love the ending. Though the boyfriend thing seemed out of the blue and he just went with it, kinda out of character. But it's okay.

Auhm, well. Good one-shot. Very amusing and funnah. For some reason I pictured the cat as a big fat blob of a cat. I guess it's just the feel that Jordy gives off.

Luck with life and words.

ibbit
eatmorefish chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Ok so when you were describing Jordy (perfect annoying name by the way) I was like aw...when I got to the 'Care Bear' part that quickly transformed to o *grimace*...when I got to the mosquito part-so loved that description, I LOL'd in real life :) And Yay for the fluff and yay for the cat. Oh and also, this had just the right amount of 'sweet' that is balanced by Evan's attitude.

I know many don't like to write fluff for obvious reasons but sometimes when they are done right, they can really be fantastic and impacting as all the angsty stuff too. So yeah I really enjoyed this even though I usually don't read one-shots/comment on them but this was really that good :)
godzillais chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
OhMiGiggles!

I love it! Its so cute!

I like how the characters interact with one another!

Bravs-o

The Purple Knight One Oh One
CloudsOfRabbits chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
This story made my day. XD

The ending just topped it off. "I totally like... punched him in the face!"

Loved this.
hellosorrowtomorrow chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Adorably stubborn, mr. Evan is! :)
theauthor94 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Aw!

I love how Evan is all in denial and stuff. SO CUTE!
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »