Reviews for Sharing Nightmares
Nbsiren chapter 19 . 3/14
I hope you continue this I so want to know why Shin happens to be some kind of universal cat nip and how this war turns out and if he gets his brothers back :P
pop-thatbubble chapter 19 . 9/19/2012
GUUUUHHH Sanders back! I'm so happy! Hahaha is it bad that I kinda still want Shin to be with Andy, the Nathan guy from the dream just feels wrong :C Vay's simply adorable! Will Mike, Duke and Sasha appear again? I love Tijana and Val! They are really cool! :) overall, it has been an awesome fic, I really can't wait for more!
chair-chan chapter 19 . 7/6/2012
Very interesting story. I didn't see the betrayal coming at all, so good job on that...I guess I'm just used to formulaic bildungsroman setups. The story seemed to make a lot of sense until the betrayal...after that it became a bit baffling. I'm assuming things will become a lot clearer later on in the story but there still needs to be something there, I think. I know Shin isn't aware of a lot of what's going on, and the story definitely reads as if he were in a haze, which makes sense. But I would have liked for there to be a little more justification or explanation.

Anyways, I'm interested in seeing what happens next, and I hope you're still working on this story!
Night Innocence chapter 19 . 4/11/2012
This story is a real gem! Awesome twisty plot, intense relationships (and not just of the romantic type) and characters that act so real you want to hug gem one second and kick their nuts another (except of course for shin who I would just keep as my pet and succeed whereas Andy failed ;). Can't wait for the war! Keep writing!
Oni chapter 19 . 2/23/2012
That was great. I really missed this story. I was wondering if he would ever see his brothers again. I feel sorry for his adoptive mother too. She loves them and only wants the best for them. Fun story. Please update soon. Thanks.
FallenWindRider chapter 19 . 2/20/2012
God I forgot this story. So much magic awesomeness! I really like this chapter, the planning, and everyone fulfilling their duties. Also SANDERS he's there! This makes me happy, guy is awesome, but I wonder if the Incubus didn't do anything... Even though I recall him not having an effect before hand...

Continue writing this excellent story! ;D
jayanx chapter 19 . 2/20/2012
Here's hoping Shin can shred that marriage bond for good. There's pretty much nothing Andy can do now that would put him back in my good graces. I'm really loving the story, and hope things will work out in the end (and not in Andy's favor. That is just me though :-)
Lyranda chapter 18 . 2/13/2012
I've really enjoyed this story so far! I can't decide how I feel about Andy anymore because on one hand what he did to Shin was really horrible, but on the other, there were hints that he wasn't happy about what he did. I'm curious about why his father ordered him to do it in the first place. It seems like there may be something political happening behind the scenes and there may be something special about Shin that he doesn't know about yet, if Andy and his dad felt "it was necessary" to enslave him by perverting a sacred bond like that.

I'm also looking forward to finding out if anything will come of that dream Shin had when Andy took him to hell of being mated to an angel named Nathaniel. Of course, I'm not sure I want it to come to pass as is since it seemed to imply that Shin killed Andy for that to happen, and I'm still not sure I want Andy dead, but maybe I'll change my mind if he continues to act horribly. I'd also like to see more of Andy's family in the story again, or at least see Vitus again as he was adorable. Also can't wait to find out what happened with Shin's brothers and see them again.

Basically I've really liked the story and worldbuilding that you've done and am hoping that since it's been awhile since you've updated, you will be back to writing on this story soon. Thanks so much for sharing it with us all!
AI chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Why the F is there not any more reviews? I was ENTHRALLED by this story. I sat down to read it at 8:30am, it's now 3:30pm, I have on idea what happened outside my screen. When was lunch?

Your snarky kick-ass Okami is awesome. He doesn't let his disadvantage stop him from doing what he needs to. Incubi turning batshit possessive took me completely by surprise. I'm glad it's not the usual "oh I'm smitten by you, I will stay by your side and help you out!" scenario. But is it just me, or is he not completely happy about the situation either? Dramatic escape from Hell was awesome.

I think I actually gasped out loud when I realized I was at the end of the story and there wasn't a next page! It's very rare I get this mesmerized by a story. I look forward to reading more.

AI
pomie people chapter 18 . 7/15/2011
if you like pointless humour and ramdom stuff read the story by Emzo111 called "The dawn of a new world".

it involves a bucket of mustard and a challenged girl that is obsessed with buttons and many more random stuff! please read it, it's really funny! :-D :)
jayanx chapter 18 . 7/12/2011
I love how you keep my constantly on my toes waiting to see what will happen next! It's nice to see characters developing and their relationships and understanding on one another change based on that growth.
pille-ip chapter 18 . 7/9/2011
You keep twisting the tension and i keep expecting the spring to snap and yet you manage to top it in each chapter... That has got to be a super talent! You sure you don't have red-blue long underwear with either sticky feet or a big s and a fancy cape?

just checking :P
Guest chapter 17 . 7/6/2011
God I love this story. I hope Andy gets some comeuppance.
pomie people chapter 17 . 7/6/2011
oh! come on! what happens next?

your story is really good and best of all some bits were funny :)

can't wait for you to write more

please write more!

i'm begging you!
pille-ip chapter 17 . 7/5/2011
Yay an update! And sooo interesting one. I'm just extra excited and don't have anything to nag you about. I got a real positive kick out of it :)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »