Reviews for A Siren's Lament
Faith chapter 9 . 7/6/2011
Absolutely loved it, can't wait for more! A little bit depressing, but that's watt makes it good, keep writing, ur fantastic!
Arabelle chapter 3 . 2/12/2011
This is very beautifully written. I feel really sorry for the Sires now!
Net Traveller chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
This was a really good story, I like mythology and I also like stories with "dark" sort of content so yours really appealed to me.
Tim-.-0 chapter 9 . 4/30/2010
This is really, really nice :D

Keep on writting _

I cant wait to see what happens next _
authorLH chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Great story, love it!

-Lain :]
tinfoil.and.aliens chapter 6 . 1/17/2010
Wow! Excellent start!

I'm excited to read more, particularly now that the start of a plot is being established.

The character's voice is well written, I love it. :)
Nitewrite chapter 6 . 1/7/2010
Your description is awesome. I couldn't stop reading even though I don't really like depressing dark stories. I like the way the chapter's end on cliffhangers. That's really clever. Keep updating.

JP:)
CeriseCherry chapter 6 . 1/6/2010
Gracious, it's a baby, isn't it? I like that. It's going to provide some very nice conflict into the story, although the romantic part of me is rather sad that the poor man had to die. Still, beautiful so far!
Tim-.-0 chapter 6 . 1/6/2010
) Thank you for you putting me in your afternote Cammi. And again, another cliffhanger chapter. Very good :D Keep up the awesome work _
King of Kings chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
That was beautifully written. I especially loved the ending lines. I've never thought of it through the Siren's point of view; you've captured it wonderfully. Excellent work! ;)
Tim-.-0 chapter 5 . 1/4/2010
Wow. You work really, really fast

This was a nice cliffhanging chapter. Good job :D
disappear-here chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Really like the last two lines. Great story!
Tim-.-0 chapter 4 . 1/3/2010
Bravo. Another well wrought chapter _

The visual imagery is really nice, and the description of the charge was perfect _
Tim-.-0 chapter 3 . 12/31/2009
This story is progressing nicely. A twist would be for the Good Siren to see one sailor that she does not kill for some reason. This causes one siren sister to die and the other one to lash out at the Good Siren. Its just a thought though _

Anyhow its a really good story. Im adding this to my favourites _
CeriseCherry chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
It would be amazing if you would continue! I like this a lot so far-very mysterious, and your words flow wonderfully.