Reviews for The iPod Collection
punctured.lungs chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
i love this. ...i usually try to leave reviews with a little more substance, but i don't really have much to say, except that i love this. :)
Subbie chapter 40 . 1/14/2011
I like this last one. Its great :)
MagpieCat chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
genius way to use underline.

ithurts.
4tehlessthan3of0scoreintennis chapter 38 . 8/13/2010
glad to hear it. :D
4tehlessthan3of0scoreintennis chapter 37 . 8/3/2010
lipleaf chapter 10 . 7/20/2010
I love how this entire piece feels like a continuous stream-of-consciousness. Everything is very rapid-fire, thoughts coming at the reader one after another. After you start reading the flow of it just sweeps you up and carries you to the end. The tone of it is also great, especially the last line. It's just has such a blunt, "devil-may-care" attitude to it that I find attractive. It's a good way to end the poem too- it connects the rather vague rest of the piece together nicely.

In the beginning, I think there are some places where you need a comma. All of the words sort of blur together at certain points (like "committing becoming something," it feels like there should be something after "committing") and the ideas become jumbled. They just need to be separated a little more. Overall, a nice piece. :)
Broken Winged Bird chapter 36 . 5/24/2010
wow. i love this one.
HiddenFromYou chapter 32 . 5/13/2010
Once again you have captured the moment perfectly, taking words and putting them together in such a way that I look at them as if they're about my life. Well done.
4tehlessthan3of0scoreintennis chapter 31 . 4/30/2010
how did it go then?
HiddenFromYou chapter 30 . 4/28/2010
I could relate to this a great deal. It's kind of frightening that, even after two and half years (in my case) I still have moments when I wish this person would be the person who was there when I opened the door or picked up the phone.

Once again, you send a powerful message.
HiddenFromYou chapter 29 . 4/28/2010
This is very interesting. I don't have a lot to say in this review other than I enjoyed this piece, it touched me deeply, and gave me a lot to think about. Thank you. :)
HiddenFromYou chapter 28 . 4/19/2010
I don't know why, but the fact that the unmentioned time (the recovery period) was only 8 months didn't seem like much to me. Even though I'm well aware it can seem like a life time if you're the one going though it, 8 months can pass by extremely quickly for an onlooker.

I liked the message you conveyed though. It was short and to the point.
unuttered.thoughts chapter 27 . 4/13/2010
oh my god hun... i know you dont like when people say this but... i know EXACTLY what you mean... EXACTLY...

( im sorry though
HiddenFromYou chapter 26 . 3/22/2010
I like your lack of capitals. I usually detest that, but it works really well here.

Your representation of what innocence is, and how it can be found again, even for a moment, after it's been lost, is quite powerful.

Though the AN confuses me somewhat...
unuttered.thoughts chapter 21 . 2/18/2010
is it him? i swear to god if its him i'll... ugh i dont even know... what the hell though... did he really say that? is it the he i'm realy thinking of?. . .

whoever the hell it is ... well he's a f**k-tard...