Reviews for Let Sleeping Gods Lie Book II
JJ chapter 15 . 4/23
I'm really excited to know that you are still continuing with this series and I wish you the best of luck with the publishing of your other book!
TheDarkGrey chapter 15 . 4/17
i had a dream last night about The Slave Of Heaven", and I'm glad i looked back on here. Still a huge fan of this series, and totally looking forward to its hopeful publication.
imperfectlyokay chapter 15 . 4/6
Hi! I submitted a review under the name "N" a while back where I said that I've returned to this story a couple of times hoping to see a new chapter. That still totally applies – I was so excited to see an update on this story and I'm screaming with excitement to hear about your publishing deal! Congratulations! I've read and read but I haven't managed to find any other fantasy/supernatural story that's half as good as this one. I'll be waiting eagerly to read the final version, keep us posted with any updates on the book!
Guest chapter 15 . 4/5
I am incredibly excited to read your published books! Sarah j mass also started on fictionpress and is now the current standard for complex young adult books. Others are copying her. So there’s great history for published fiction press writers!
ColourCascade chapter 15 . 4/5
Hi, congratulations on publishing a book!
It’s been so long since I got an email from fictionpress, but I still remember your stories here vividly, they’re my favourite ones. I’d be interested in reading your edited version of Slave of Heaven so please post it :)
Lustful Muse chapter 15 . 4/5
Thank you so much for reaching out after all these years to let us know how things are going for you! It’s always interesting to see how things and peope change overtime, but I want you to know that your story has stuck with me, even after all this time and it is a pleasure to hear how you are doing. Congratulations on completing your Masters in Creative Writing, finding an agent AND getting another book picked up for publishing! I live in Hawaii and am also Japanese. I don’t know if you have ever heard of a “daruma,” but its this round (somewhat scowling) man that, no matter how many times you push it and hit it over, never completely falls down. It’s always miraculously able to pick itself up time and again. They sell these guys in different sizes and when you get one, you’re supposed to set a goal for yourself and color in one of the daruma’s eyes. Once you reach that goal, you can then color in the daruma’s other eye. While striving for your goal, the one-eyed daruma is supposed to remind you to keep going. I first got my daruma around the time I started reading your story. My goal is to one day become a publisher author too. While that goal has been sidelined for some other more immediate goals I have, I do think it is amazing that you, especially after working so ardently after all this time, will be accomplishing this goal for yourself. I would love to continue following you on your journey. Do you have a social media account (ie on Facebook or Instagram) where you’ll be posting updates? Also, I plan on joining Goodreads and recommend that you do so as well (if you haven’t already). I know some authors choose to share advance copies of their upcoming books to select readers in the hopes that their honest review will help to generate interest in the reading community. This could be a great way to help establish yourself too. I also hope that you continue to push forward with the Slave book. After 8 rewrites, you definitely CANNOT just let that story go. I think it’s amazing and, if you’re looking for another pair of eyes to give you feedback, I would love to help out. Feel free to let me know. Thank you again!
Karen chapter 15 . 4/5
Hi Ryan! It's been a while since I've been back to Fictionpress. So long that I've almost forgotten that I've had alerts up. However, I just wanted to let you know I really enjoyed the Slave of Heaven Book I. The scene where Lilith meets the slumbering god (chapter 7) in the throne room is still one that resonates with me today. It reminds me a lot about the scenes in Queen of the Damned by Anne Rice. Lilith is a character that you can really root for. However I do think she's being pulled by many relationships and love interests that it might muddy her own character development.

Best wishes and congratulations on your success!
Angela chapter 1 . 6/17/2017
I wish you would come back and update..i miss you and your beautiful words.
N chapter 1 . 5/8/2017
Hi there!

I don't know if you're even checking reviews or anything for this story, but I just wanted to say that this is one of the most intricate and fantastically-written series I've ever read. I've actually come back and re-read it once or twice hoping I might trigger an update! I've almost abandoned the story I was working on too, so I get that life gets in the way. Just wanted to say that I really adore this story and if you ever picked it back up again I'd be incredibly happy!
Kaye chapter 14 . 7/17/2016
I looove this series! I keep revisiting it every few months just to check if it's been updated. :) I do hope you decide to resurrect this at some point. :)
Spozzle chapter 14 . 4/22/2016
So uh it's been three years... any remote chance of an update?
redambrosia chapter 14 . 8/4/2014
I spent all day reading your story because it is so addicting! The slow main character development is realistic albeit frustrating, but makes for a good series. Also I love love-triangles and Lilith's is more like a love-blob because it's such a hot mess and I adore it! I know it's been a while, but as a new reader I hope you find time to continue. I especially want to see how Sorin took the news!
The World is a Blanket chapter 14 . 6/22/2014
Hi! I absolutely love this story and I really really can't wait to read the next chapter... if there is a next chapter? (it hasn't been update in a while).
Crom Crauch chapter 14 . 6/18/2014
I wanna read more sooooo goood. please update soon
Lu chapter 14 . 4/22/2014
Thanks for the update! I really enjoyed this chapter and can't wait to find out what happens next
263 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »