Reviews for Give Me Back My Heart!
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooope chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
I realy like this. I love the unpopular-but-spunky thing she's got going on, and I LOVE that combined with the cocky arrogant prick :D Please update, you haven't since '09 :( YOU SHOULD! :)
eaststar chapter 2 . 12/31/2009
REALLY GOOD CHAPTER X A HUNDRED In fact it was so good I was too busy being absorbed in it to actually find any errors. The next chapter better be another work of talent. Great job! Write soon!
eaststar chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Heyy! Found some errors here;

"I don’t like make-up because I get annoyed when I use them." (*you put "it" in stead of them)

"“Heh. Want another one?” He threatened. It’s not just his appearance that amazes me but also his aura. He looked like a prince but his aura is that of a high and mighty king." Um... This is a bit to flattering of a character. Sounds very cliche-like he was really a vampire prince who had magical powers etc... Ew.

Other than that I really liked your manuscript and will comment the later one in a moment. :)
dusted chapter 2 . 12/31/2009
Oh. Can't wait to see what happens next. :D
katicus chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
lmao! i love the ending to this :D

the plot is really good and i can already see that the characters are interesting and have depth to them. well written mate!

update soon!

xx
browneyes33 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Its really funny cause my name actually is katie carlson. Also I do wear glasses, but I've never been picked on. So far the story is kinda depressing, you need to make her more ass-kicking and less wussy. Make her more awesome in the name of katie carlson!
Koki Enwai chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Haha, good first chapter. I especially loved the ending. This story looks like it's going to be pretty good. I'll definitely stick around for more.