Reviews for No for an answer
Bedlam Chaos chapter 6 . 12/25/2011
This is the PERFECT christmas or even holiday story EVER. It so sweet. I mean. I had christmas with my family but I've exams soon so I need to study and I'm now back in my (lonely) students' flat and I found your story and it was short and cute and heart-warming. I loved it. I would have loved some more lines for the epilogue but better is the enemy of good as we say in French so I rather have your story this way than with something longer but meaningless or something.

Thank you for writing it: I told you before and I'll tell it again: I loved it very much
Eileen Lufkin chapter 6 . 6/28/2011
This was sweet.
coco.munchies chapter 6 . 3/27/2011
I love the way you write. Many authors add so many irrelevant details that the stories cease to have any impact, but you manage to balance description with a good deal of emotional maturity. And it helps that Brewer is just plain sweet as pie :)The connection between Brewer and Sam wasn't really fleshed out enough, however. You ended in the right place, but you missed a stop along the way.
Alex Whitehall chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
Brewer is so heart-wrenching...Manny is going to have to be so patient with him. It's touching how considerate (to the extreme) he is. I think I can relate to him a little too much.
5redroses chapter 6 . 6/25/2010
Aww, that's really adorable. Brewer is so lovely and caring, he just doesn't know how to take care of himself!
Averick chapter 6 . 5/23/2010
Aw this is SO CUTE! I love the characters and Cal and Joey amuse me to no end. Manny and Brewer...lol wow. Great job! I have to go but I simply had to keep reading once I started, so now I'm late but oh well! It was worth it! Excellent job and I love it!
Twelfth Night chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Brewer sounds like an interesting character (cool name) and I don't know about Manny being a jerk. I like him. XD Cal and Joey are sweet.
journeyer chapter 6 . 1/23/2010
its over? D:

i was hoping for it to be at least twenty chapters! manny and brewer are one of my favorite couples!

but. oh well. :/

i still love your writing :D
frogs of war chapter 6 . 1/23/2010
At least they are talking and realize their deficiencies. I think their road to happiness will have several fits and starts. If they both keep trying though, I'm sure they will succeed.
Vera Dicere chapter 5 . 1/19/2010
love this story. brewer is a dear, if a bit silly sometimes. and i'm thinking i really like manny, too, although most of my view of him has been shaped by brewer...in any case, definitely looking forward to the rest! :)
thumpertherabbit chapter 5 . 1/18/2010
i love the idea for the secret santa gift exchange! it was original, but still sweet. :)

update soon?
Antilus chapter 5 . 1/18/2010
Aww, this is adorable! I love it so far! Update soon :D
Lena chapter 4 . 1/18/2010
I really like this story, maybe because I am a little bit the same type as Brewer, I mean I don't really notice when someone is interested in me and I can come accross as really cool and stand-offish because of I am not as generous as he is! Anyway, he just seems so sweet and kind of helpless in an almost painfull way. I hope everything will turn alright soon.

I hope you will find your muse again and write more of this story or your others. I would especially like to read more about Micky and Jacinto but you have to write whatever you want to write.
thecakethief chapter 4 . 1/17/2010
No! D:

update soon please, brewer is one of my favorite characters!
thecakethief chapter 3 . 1/17/2010
god, i love this story so much! i squeal whenever you update, no lie :)