Reviews for Unprotected
Informist Jeanne chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
This story is very familiar with another writer story including the same name o.0
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
i love the update

its awesometastic!

but you repeated several chapters

Layne considered this thoughtfully. "That may be true," he said. "But sometimes you can't let people overlook you. Say what you need to say." He reached out to lightly tap her on the forearm. She glanced up at him. "Now, you asked me a question, didn't you?" he asked, and she nodded but remained quiet. He sat back in his chair. "No, I am not American, fully."

"Fully?" Genna asked quickly.

Layne smiled broadly at her. "If you interrupt, you'll never know the story." Genna couldn't help her own smile slip out onto her face. She gracefully motioned him forward. "My father was American, but my mother was Canadian. I was born in Canada, and I grew up in Canada." Genna opened her mouth to interrupt, but Layne held up his hand to stop her. "Before you ask," he said, still smiling. "I came down to follow my father when my mother died. I've lived here since I was fourteen." He stood. "So, we do actually have something in common."

Genna nodded slowly, "It would seem so," she said, thinking about how he could so easily talk about his mother even though she was dead. Genna couldn't even say her mother's name, let alone talk about her. Pictures were the closest Genna could get to openly refer to her mother without bursting out into tears every time. "I'm sorry," she whispered. "About your mother."

Layne shrugged as he walked to the glass, peering outside at something that peeked his interest. "No need to apologize," he said. "It's been so long ago that I learned to get over it. No use harboring a ghost, right?" Genna could only nod. Is that was she was doing, harboring a ghost? That wasn't what Genna thought about when she thought about ghosts. She thought about the white, almost opaque thing that was trapped on this world, doomed to walk it in the place that it died for all eternity. And there certainly wasn't anything like that here.

"Genna!" Layne exclaimed, calling her back to reality. He stood in front of her now, having moved while she was lost in thought, waving his hands in front of her face. "Earth to Genna!"

"What?" she nearly shrieked, pushing his hand away and recoiling back. She breathed deeply. "What?" she asked again with less dramatics.

Layne chuckled. "What time should I get up?" he asked, fighting a yawn. Genna glanced to the clock. It wasn't even nine yet. Could he really be tired? Then she remembered that he could have been traveling. "Anything could happen," she replied to him.

"Fully?" Genna asked quickly.

i think thats all of it
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
lovelovelove it!

cant wait for more!

pretty please update soon!

hope your holiday went well!

-ifly*hugs*
Loyal2rock chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Fantastic! Can't wait for your next chapter to come out!
Haley Marie Sky chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
It captured me. Keep writing, I want to know more!
SmileEnthusiast chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
This is a good story, I am liking it already! I am curious to see where this story goes... and I thought it was funny how she called her father a "large walrus".

I hope you update soon,