Reviews for Fair Lady Alice
Cora Leporidae chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
This ballad is mesmerizing! It reminds me of a spell, especially in the way the repetition really drew me in. Lovely work!
tauntedcharm chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Oh wow, I love this. It all flows together beautifully.
LadyAxe chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
This is lovely. I could see the scene playing in my mind as I read. How I love the Lycans! Thank you for sharing this!
Arya Evenstar chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Yes, its me! Your big 'Arwen and the Sorceress' fan. I never really use my FictionPress account, and never thought to check out yours.

Awesome poem by the way! Nice description!

Keep it up,

Arya
RoseOfTransylvania chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I must agree that this is gorgeous poem! I love fairytales and werewolves!
cassandra12271 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
This is a really great ballad! I love the rhyming scheme. You are a great poet!
dreamshell chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
This was pretty good, though towards the end the flow is a bit strained (too many syllables) and it feels like it cuts off too soon (basically, I wish there was more). But anything even remotely related to werewolves wins my favor. Bravo!
Lady Eleanor Boleyn chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Oh now this is gorgeous...I wish I could write poetry like this! Unfortunately, I can't! I loved it though, so please do another like this. And thanks for adding me to your faves!
Aylin Halo chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Really, I don't think my poem can ever compare to this. Mine was simply a spur of the moment, just something that my anger caused me to write. Now this, this was amazing. I would say more, but I don't think words can express what this poem means to me. Either way, I assure you I'm not just 'sucking up'. I'm utterly honest about everything I said.

I hope you continue to write.
Wai-Jing Waraugh chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Very well written. It reads like a genuine medieval poem, and the story is so compelling! I love how you rework literary forms to suit the genre you want to write, if you get what I mean.
Raingypsy chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
This was excellent! I really, really loved it. It was so well written and each sentence was just great at describing the situation. Well done :)
Tranquil Thorns chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I enjoyed reading this.

The rhythm was great, and I loved the rhymes you used. I really don't have much to add by way of critique.

Keep writing. :)
AnimeFreak713 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
This is an excellent poem, better than many I have ever read. It's immediate, important theme catched you at the first word. Creative style, nice use of figurative language. Keep it up!
lilypad82 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
ooh I like the rhythm! Well written!
Anasa chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Wonderful! A truly superb poem.