Reviews for Good Girls Go Bad
andykhu chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
FIRST REVIEW!

wow you're on a roll, girl! so glad that you posted this up; i have much more to look forward to this 2010! Landon sounds absolutely delicious. I can't wait for the interaction between him and Dannon!

"Those are the Mastersons"- I had the biggest grin on my face when I read this! lol i'm so ridiculously happy that you're continuing the Masterson story in a new generation. keep 'em coming!:)
chng234 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
u r so sneaky! i thought u say the masterson story is all over. i know who r the 4 boys. they r the triplets n brock's son. update soon. the queen bee must be river n fallon daughter. jus curious, will the older masterson, i.e logan, river, brock, forrest appear in this story?
Hazelnut Romance chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
i can't wait for you to update the rest. this will sure be interesting )
book.babe15 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Wow I was definitely not smart enough to get that! This is such a good idea, it keeps the Mastersons going while a adding a new main character to the mix. Which by the way I'm already in love with Landon, even with all his jerkness! I can't wait for the next update!
Aureatee chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
This should be interesting :P
cheeky sheep chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
OMG can i just say i love your story already? The Mastersons! Wow, they sure did grow up nice. Can't wait till your next chapter though!
ShadowBrilliance chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
!

OH MY FUCK

I knew it!(not really, lol). Wow, you cannot believe how excited I am about this! YAY! Lol...Phoenix, I think? Mnh, not sure. We'll see. I love this story already. Damn, I hope I'm in time to reveiw. Update soon! ) I have a feeling about the black haired blue eyed girl. ) I was surprised, thought the Mastersons were gone for FOREVER! I love this. Lol, wow. And, yes, it was a great way to end 2009! I can't wait for 2010, only a few more days left. )
Jinxed Rogue chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Wow, we're watching the kids grow up now? Usually time leaps like this bother me, but I love your characters and writing style. BTW, this only count towards one of the twenty requested Masterson shots... LOL
1,508 | « Prev Page 1 .. 91 98 99 100 101