Reviews for Good Girls Go Bad
bfldnbfdld chapter 20 . 6/19/2010
I love the Mastersons. Your stories are nothing short of brilliant. Despite having written so many stories surrounding the same family, you still manage to pull out new stops to keep me entertained. I hate using the word cliche to describe your story because cliche sounds so derogatory and I wouldn't mean it that way; I'm a sucker for cliched stories and I am not ashamed.

Your characters are also very original, in the sense that you've managed to give each of them their own individual voice. Daisy I think was one of my favourite characters in here- she was sweet and spunky and I loved the relationship she shared with Landon. Landon is such a prick- I love him, I do, but urgh you just want to strangle him. I hope Dallon teases the hell out of him, so she can have four whole years of 'Masterson madness' and then have her happily ever after. I think she should also punch him at the doorstep for leaving her the way he did and then tell him to do one. Also Landon should spend as much time grovelling, but that's hardly his style.

I think Phoenix is my favourite Masterson, next to River, I'm excited to read his chapter/piece. His big brother act is adorable, aww and River as a father was awesome!

I can't wait to read the rest of your one-shot's and I suppose I really should thank you for keeping me so well amused, I'm sad though that this is officially the final multi-Masterson-chapter fic you'll be writing but I'm hoping to read your newer stories sometime soon to help me fix... my 'fix' (they really should have emoticons on this review box, I don't know how to so the rolling-eye one, is it like this 8-? )

Yeah I think that's all I have to say except the Landon's dad is such a *&? £$*, I was hoping there was more to the story there, I mean he did ask him to come stay for the summer, but in the end he still seemed like one of those no-hopers. Though it did make me wonder why he never remarried, after divorcing Nicole (RIP- even though she never even left a suicide note, which was pretty rude (is that the right word) of her), I thought he would probably get a new family...hmm just something that I kept wondeing about. Okay I think that's really it now, take care and keep writing, if you ever do become a published author I would definitely buy your books.
PJC Macall chapter 20 . 6/16/2010
NOT FAIR! okay i totally loved it... but i kinda fell off my chair when i read FIN. at the end of the page. You cannot leave me hanging like this! I need a sequel! please!
MiLiNA chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Ohh man. I've been waiting for this story to finally be complete but I'm mad at how it ended :( you should make a sequel of then at Yale or of daisy and zane. Great story by the way, I definitely enjoy a good Masterson story :)
luver786 chapter 20 . 6/12/2010
I honestly will say that i love all your stories but this one had a different effect a way that changed the series. Like all the stories somehow had this predictable way ( but i still loved them) yet this one was unique and out of this world. i spent atleast 6 hours and read it all in one day drinking up every word. Amazing.
Perfectly Mythical chapter 20 . 6/11/2010
Oh, you didn't! Ha!
witeaya chapter 20 . 6/10/2010
i love ur mastersons' series. who doesnt?

but is it fucked up if i say that i didnt like landon even one moment? i dont kno, his character is just too closed and rebellious? up for my liking. maybe i compare him to river way too much (i love that man! except that he is not my idea of a cool dad,haha)

i still want him and dannie to be together but i was hoping that they'll meet in yale after dannie played the field a lil while *shrugs*
MadameLeQueen chapter 11 . 6/9/2010
The cut off from Landon spending the time from his father's side of the family to Nicole immediately made me burst into tears. I don't know why. But something about Nicole screaming "happy birthday!" with such an attempt made me emotional and clench up. And it's good (:
Kiki Gardens chapter 16 . 6/8/2010
Oh mymy. NO D: They can't break up!

I hate you for making a cliffe since I can't read again 'till tmmrw...since I'm supposed to be asleep and al...

THIS STORY IS AMAZING! (:

Keep Writing,

-Kiki!(:
A Tentative Possibility chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Hello there.

So I just spent the last couple of days reading through all the Masterson stories. They are SO good. You definitely deserve the recognition you're getting (I personally found your stories through A Drop of Romeo.)

One problem I'd like to point out is (and I basically only noticed this in Good Girls Go Bad and Realize, though they are the last two full length stories I read so I don't know if that means anything) that often, you repeat stuff within the same character's POV more than is necessary. This is often with a gap of a few chapters, or within the same chapter. Sometimes it's even repeated in the same paragraph. Like the same thought process again and again said in a slightly different way, and while sometimes that's necessary to reiterate something - say, if a character is telling him or herself that he doesn't have feelings for another character - too much of it sort of makes it seem you think the reader is dense. We're paying attention and don't need to be told so many times! :D

I didn't notice it in the last few chapters of Good Girls Go Bad so much, so maybe you no longer do that. Still, thought I'd let you know.

Also, I felt a little underwhelmed with the end of GB, though I understand what you're trying to do. Anyway, keep up the good writing.

And now I'm going to ask to befriend you on LJ (had to hunt it up on because for some reason it's not linked to in your FP profile-?) so that I can finally see the character pictures. I'm really curious to see them. Thanks for sharing your stories!
Peppero chapter 20 . 6/3/2010
Whilst I loved the story, I did hope you would have talked a little bit more about zane and daisy. I would love to see a story explaining their relationship (or even a one-shot).

btw...I think the names you give your characters are slightly harry potterish. Just a feeling I got when i first saw the names of the cousins, not that its a bad thing though.
lazybones chapter 11 . 6/2/2010
Love it! Not gonna write more cause I really wanna go back to readin the story! But this review shows my appreciation..I hope XD
Vidavril chapter 20 . 6/1/2010
I've been following this story from the start. I've read it on my Blackberry and it doesn't let me review and then at home I'd forget about review. However, I think this chapter do deserve a review. I love it. Really. I mean, you leave it open so we can imagine what would happen. I think the whole one different guy each night it's a bit extreme (I would go for being open to new relationships), but I like that Dannon gets over him and change her mind about the whole The One thing. But I have the fluffy hope they get together in the end.

I love your storys!
sdyedanney chapter 20 . 6/1/2010
omg! Kinda waiting for an epilogue of landon and dannon... hihihi...
caitlyn.jo chapter 20 . 5/30/2010
im mad now loll. i love the book but grr :(
Lovely Ace chapter 20 . 5/30/2010
i don't think i liked that ending. I loved the story as a whole but i don't know it's left me... unsatisfied? Anyway i do think you a good writer and i've loved all your other stories and i loved this one to.
1,508 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »