Reviews for Good Girls Go Bad
brii chapter 20 . 2/25/2012
i stayed up so. late. for. this. damn. story. i got distracted with my homework. i cancelled on plans with friends to read this. i have a C in History right now because i was reading this instead of studying for my fucking Europe test! that was the gayest fucking ending. an epilogue. just an epilogue! you don't even get to know if they end up together or not! what. the. hell. are you kidding me. you have almost 1500 reviews and you can't even take our opinions into consideration?

just an epilogue. that's all we ask.

please. unless you wanna go the extra mile and make a sequel...

just please. something. i don't want my whole week of after-school reading to go to waste because of this damned story.

-brii
kayla chapter 20 . 2/25/2012
you bitch. where the FUCK is the ending?
brii chapter 20 . 2/25/2012
AT LEAST GIVE US AN EPILOGUE WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?
leavemeialone chapter 20 . 1/19/2012
I never finished reading this . . . but I finally got the chance. I really enjoyed it. I like just how Dannon is. She is good yet she still has a spunky side. I like how she was able to get to Landon. They both got into each other's ways. But, I was sad to see him leave. I didn't expect it. I am glad that he showed up again. But, I really like the very end with the conversation she has with Fallon. I like how she is thinking of living life in college, maybe experiencing the good life like Fallon has. I hope she does. I hope she becomes a pain to the butt to Landon because she wants to have some fun. She is too young to be tied down and hasn't experience much.
MANDYMONSTERXD chapter 20 . 1/4/2012
!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

!

GIVE ME AN ENDING!

PLEASE! i read this for TWO DAYS! STRAIGHT! i got literally 3 hrs of sleep, and i had to go to school it the morning! THE LEAST YOU CAN DO IS GIVE ME A FOTHER MUCKING ENGING GODDAMMIT!
Kayla chapter 20 . 12/26/2011
Okay so I know I'm proabaly late about reviewing this story but I just now read it.

I swear this needs to be a freaking book ! No joke soo like keep writing this series.

I hope you read this review . Please please please please make another thing !

Kay thanks . ( :

Favorite fanfiction ever !
PandahNinjah chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
OMG! This is awesome! Why didn't I read this earlier?

This story had the hook that immediately grabbed me!
D. M. Gotmen chapter 20 . 12/9/2011
I LOVED IT! UPDATE SOOOOOOOOON PLEASE~ :)
F.H.W chapter 20 . 11/12/2011
I'll miss the series... It is awesome and by far a great series
Darkest Dawn chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
lol i think this is one of the masterson stories i haven't reviewed. Anyways...the biggest thing I noticed in this chapter that I hadn't ever noticed before when I read this story is that Dannon is like her mom in the way that she gets the last word in. Right before its time to go lol. I thought it was nicely played on her part.
Naomi Chick chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
The moment I saw your story, I couldn't help find myself entertain. Love the great sense of humor. Landon certainly made his first impression be remembered by everyone.
chellygoesrawr chapter 20 . 8/22/2011
OH GOOD GOD. THE ENDING. AKEFHAKFJAFKEAWHFY

Maaan, it seriously left me speechless. It's just that last line- wow. I love this story and the Masterson family are so.. interesting, haha! Gotta love the ending! Thanks so much (:
The Imagination Addict chapter 20 . 8/17/2011
ohman... you left an open ending. i rmb the first time i read it, i thought it was awesome. but now i've been pampered and read happy, CONFIRMED endings for her uncles, i so want more. hmm... i think i actually expected you to do a sequel on these two. pretty please?

ohwait there's that thing about this being the end. NOOOOOO D:
The Imagination Addict chapter 8 . 8/16/2011
hahaha i can't believe i've read this before and it's still so hilarious! heh. fallon lying without really lying xD
The Imagination Addict chapter 6 . 8/16/2011
i LOVE how important family is the mastersons :) it just gives me this warm fuzzy feeling whenever they say "family dinner" :) :) :)
1,508 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »