Reviews for Good Girls Go Bad
The Imagination Addict chapter 4 . 8/16/2011
hehe daisy is totally perry number two
luvbookworm chapter 20 . 8/12/2011
i didnt like the endin but the story was great
cvbaby250 chapter 20 . 7/12/2011
I the whole series in 2 days. And let me just say that the whole series are the best storys to ever be written on this website. And I really hope that their would be at least 1 more masterson story, because right now I am literally speachless of how to describe how good it all was. And I really want to know what will happen with cannon and Landon. Just going to say it again, best story's hands down ever!
Kiiimberly chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
Hahahaha.
Kiiimberly chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Landon's introduction was quite something.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/2/2011
AWW! Ohmygosh! I can just never get over that ending! I so wish that there was something more to this! But, I love the way you ended it :) It makes me think and think and just JSHDFSDF. Thank you so much for creating such great stories! You're an amazing writer and you can really go far with it(: Gahhh, I really hope you write something about Ladon & Dannon in college or something. I just can't not imagine them getting together. It was an amazing way to end the book and I still can't get over it xD
starstruckk954 chapter 3 . 7/2/2011
Aww, I totally started cracking up when they brought up the baseball thing! It's so weird to think that Dannon's all grown up now!
starstruckk954 chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
OhmyGod. and the masterson legacy is back!(: I loved it! I haven't read this story in forever but i now remember why i love it so much!(:
urtenshii chapter 20 . 6/21/2011
The series was pretty and you're a really talented author. A little proofreading and poof! You'd make a really great romance novel author!

I'd just like to point out that from most of the series this, by far, was the most confusing. Mostly because of the fact that you kept it hanging.

I've read the one-shots and I was sure Aiden was mentioned and that he was the boyfriend of Dannon (what the hell? what about Landon?)and then suddenly Landon was married to Dannon...

What I'm really trying to say here is that, I was hopping - more like begging - to know what happened after Landon appeared in Dannon's doorstep. I mean, there was still something missing there and I (including most of your readers) would really want to know about it.

So please - pretty please with cherries on top? - provided us the knowledge of what happened in between?

I may sound so demanding here but I just felt like something's really missing and it would be of my utmost gratitude if you would, y'know, do something about it :)

Thank you so much for providing us with great reads :)

Congratulations on a job so well done!

Keep on writing!
Shadesaurus chapter 4 . 6/16/2011
Publish this! You'd make millions- this story is the best I've read on FanFiction! I would buy the sequel, the prequel, the story itself if it was published on paperback! I love this story. I know it's s silly obsession, but this story is going to be the kickstart to my summer!
vapaus chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I just wanted to let you know someone over at wattpad is stealing your story! 1554124#comments She's stealing other fictionpress authors stories too.
Brown-Eyed Chocoholic chapter 20 . 5/28/2011
Heh. Wow.

TBH, I expected a more fabulous ending. I was quite disappointed. But it's actually nice since it shows that life isn't a fairytale.

Holy crap. :c It's zee end. Only one-shots left.
Brown-Eyed Chocoholic chapter 19 . 5/28/2011
I cannot believe that he just left her like that... Shit.
Brown-Eyed Chocoholic chapter 18 . 5/28/2011
LANDON IS AN ASS.
Brown-Eyed Chocoholic chapter 17 . 5/28/2011
Landon is such a fucking airhead sometimes. He shouldn't push Dannon and Daisy away. Those two girls care for him-and he's drowning because of his fears and doubts, dammit.
1,508 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »