Reviews for The Ocean
Corrupted Lungs chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Wow, this, like the others, is so packed with emotion in it's short little burst that it makes me want to see more! But alas I guess I'll just have to make due with it.
Lani Lenore chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
This was a very nice little story. Tragic, of course, but wonderfully told. Your writing flows very well and I followed it to the end without a hitch. The story itself is reminiscent of fond memories as well as painful ones, and in that way it is beautiful. You fulfilled the prompt you chose very well, and turned the snarky comments of the comic into something meaningful. It’s always interesting to me to see how people will see different sides of things. That’s sort of why I like these contests, even though we didn’t all do the same prompt this time.
An-Author-At-Heart chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Oh my gosh this is so sad! If this is a true story, I'm very sorry for your loss, and also if not, well you were sure good at conveying the emotions. This was lovely yet simple, there was so much nostalgic beauty in this story, so much meaning without going too deep. I really enjoyed it. It made me warm and ache at the same time, good job.