Reviews for Band Geeks Are Hot
Elle Winters 9 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
OK hello. I suck, I know. You probably have no idea what I'm talking abou, but what I mean is that I'm sorry for not reviewing on your story while reading. But I loved it. Maddox is/has been my favourite character. Thanks for such a great story and I can't wait to read the sequel, but It'll probably when it's completed. Anyway, comments on the actual story. Swearing, way too much. I know how you left a note saying how you said it's normal to you, but it sounds too overdone here to me. Also, Callen. She frustrates me to no end (I still love her as a character though), but although you keep mentioning to everyone that she's sweet and thoughtful and everyone likes her, she's really selfish and demanding. Lastly, I don't like the fact that Nora just comes in and she doesn't really play much of a role in the story. Perhaps it will be explained in the sequel, but for this story itself, Nora seems like a redundant character to me. Regardless, again, I love the story so great work on being an awesome writer! )
brokeninfire chapter 52 . 7/11/2010
:D This is the BEST book ive ever read. You are such an amazing writer. OMG :) okay im sorry for that but it was just so awesomely fabulous... can you make another one about Cal having a kid? oh sorry thats a little selfish and im sure you have a life besides writing and shit... :D i loved every moment of it and if you were here right now id hug you and kiss your cheek. Youre so fucking awesome i hope to read more of your work and just kinda rambling sorry for having such a long review i just wanted you to know how much i enjoyed it (i promise i dont usually sound like a teenage girl) anyways its 11:11 make a wish :D sweet dreams and i hope everything works out well for you and you totally have to keep writing love ya
Raised with Fangs chapter 41 . 7/3/2010
Okay, eleven hours of none stop reading. Bad for the back. Anyway, I'll stop here for now, but if the rest is as good as this, I really hope you update!
pankaykes chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I've been hooked your story since I started reading it. I think you write really well and you have really good character development. But Callen's character is kind of disturbing and scary sometimes. I know she is supposed to be stubborn and whatnot but sometimes it's taken too far. Her constant and intense mood swings are a concern and I feel as though they make the story less realistic- I don't think her friends would really stick with her so strongly in real life with how poorly she can treat them.
Hollow Turtle chapter 18 . 6/30/2010
Happened by your story on the random. LOVE IT! I'm on chapter 18 now but I have to go to bed. Just wanted to comment on the awesome. :)
Miss-Simmone01 chapter 53 . 6/29/2010
Yay, I'm probably more excited about this sequel than I should be but you're writing is that awesome.

I've missed Callie and the guys!
BlueMoonlily chapter 53 . 6/29/2010
AWESOME!:D thanks so much for making a sequel!:D
Vaelynne chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
just felt the need to say that i thought this story was really sweet and that i loved it.
Jimmi J chapter 52 . 6/28/2010
This story was... fucking amazing. I stayed up hours reading it. I was addicted. I love Maddie :)
cass chapter 52 . 6/20/2010
I know this is totally random but I just finished reading your story, and something was nagging at me the whole time. then i figured it out. There is a nathaniel sexton at my school!
xxcubanangelxx chapter 52 . 6/19/2010
I hate when people diced that it is okay to take someone's work and put it as their own. I mean really, if you don't have the talent or time to write, why steal someone elses work?

I personally loved your story from beginning to end, and if you ever need help beheading plagerizers, you can give me a call ;)

Yes, understanding the evil witch that is Nora :D
Loopy-Lu12 chapter 52 . 6/18/2010
What is your problem?

Why are you writing in NORA'S point of view?

It is disgusting!

I am absoultely appalled, and mostly shocked that you would do this to your loyal fans!

I love you! Dont break my heart!

Don't ruin our relationship!

PLEASE!
DaniD3 chapter 52 . 6/17/2010
Another one of my favorite authors plagiarized! I'm happy to hear that you are not going to stop writting because of it..or pull your stories. If for some reason you do..please let some of us, your honest reviewers, know if you plan to post at another site.

I'm sorry this happened, and you can believe I will let you know if I see your stories anywhere under another name.

Looking forward to Nora's POV story!
animegirl214 chapter 52 . 6/13/2010
Ah! A SEQUEL? :D :D :D

Thanks so much! :)

when when when? :D :D :D
FallenFey chapter 52 . 6/13/2010
omg, why would anyone steal another persons work... its beyond me... i cant wait for nora's point of view...
817 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »