Reviews for Band Geeks Are Hot
BlueMoonlily chapter 48 . 4/18/2010
heyy i still love your story but just a question, are you getting a little bored with it or? its just you dont seem to be putting in as much energy as the beginning of this story. obviously i know a lot of drama shit is going on in it lol but yeah just wondering

still loving it
TheLadySongSerenade chapter 48 . 4/16/2010
well. someone's a little emotional... MOOD SWINGS! lol- either she was extremely stressed (which she was) or... she's pregnant. is she pregnant? I've had an inkling that she was for a few chapters, but it's just an inkling- i'm probably wrong (aren't I?). More soon please!
JZK chapter 48 . 4/16/2010
beard on nate? eww. Will there be a sequel? I want nazi nora to get lost
zyoko chapter 48 . 4/15/2010
EW... BEARD ON NATE.
Aneesha chapter 48 . 4/15/2010
great chapter...but wow Callie needs to come down! like Josh picking nora over her...duuh!1 i get it she has history with him..but seriously? she's taken...she can't hae EVERYTHING she wants in life lol. update soon!
melmag92 chapter 47 . 4/15/2010
So I started reading this story a few days ago just like I would start reading any story on this site; however, I became instantly hooked and wanted to do nothing but read all of it you have posted so far. It is a great story and the end of the chapter leaves me wanting more :) I love Callen and Nate together :) Keep Writing!
DaniD3 chapter 48 . 4/15/2010
Poor Callie..so much going on. It's hard to get a handle on it all. All I can say is Nate and her are such a great team. They push each other when they need it..and sometimes they are just there when it's needed. I'm anxious to see where Callie will end up working. Something's gotta give with Nora.

Great update!
JZK chapter 47 . 4/14/2010
I dont like Nates family - their so nasty - its understandable but their taking it too far. I love this story but I dont want it to end but then I do because i want a proper solid ending for Nate and callie - like get together properly and everythings happy! I would love a sequel with Maddies or Josh's story - but maybe a bit shorter than 35 chapters this time otherwise the stories seem to drag on a bit.
JZK chapter 46 . 4/14/2010
yey! this so made my day - their the best couple ever! Noras a cow - she needs to go
Minzy chapter 47 . 4/14/2010
This is a fun story, perfect as a guilty-pleasure type of read. It's just that there's a lack of a plot, which is why it may come off as boring after 47 chapters. Without a solid plot, the story is at a stand-still. But as I said, it's a fun story :)
soundtrackdork chapter 47 . 4/12/2010
I am DEF not bored with this story. i hope you continue with this story or at least do a sequel or something. I love Nate and Cal together. im not ready for this story to end yet. haha
RachelxD chapter 47 . 4/12/2010
Im not bored of it!
black ennui chapter 47 . 4/12/2010
I'm not bored with it, I've been reading it how many days straight in all the free time I could get. :p

At the same time though. I think everyone's just really looking forward to them getting together already, and your said 3 chapters should be enough to satisfy that crowd.

Do keep updating, and keep the waiting entertained. :D
LaurenYvonne chapter 47 . 4/11/2010
hey!

I LOVE this story! I have been followng it for quite a while now, and i must saw i'm not bored in the slightest!

I dont usually review things because a) I forget my Password and b) Its a hassle to keep signing in!

BUT I just had to review and say that i'm not bored and I can't wait to find out whats in the future for Callen and Nate! ands why Josh is being such a diva.

Love it!

hugs n kisses!

~Lauren
dreamercrys chapter 47 . 4/11/2010
I'm NOT bored with it! And a sequel would be awesome! D

I can't believe Nate's family are such assholes...sigh...
817 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »