Reviews for Band Geeks Are Hot
jgregory624 chapter 47 . 4/11/2010
def not boring! can't wait to see how it ends
briitstar chapter 47 . 4/11/2010
super story ! it is not boring
ShootingStarsAren'tMagical chapter 47 . 4/10/2010
In all my time on this site I have never been more addicted to a story. I've been holed up in my room reading it for God only knows how long. It's can't have been more than a day or two and I read all 47 chapters...wow. This is incredible. I'm in love with this story and if you don't update soon I might die. haha. but really, you're extremely talented and yeah, it's going in my favorites. ]
Jinxed Rogue chapter 22 . 4/10/2010
I like this story because you've got a nice style and flow, but Callie does sound like a groupie. Why does she keep going back to Nate who is screwing around on her constantly? Has she that little self-respect? He's manipulating her. Why doesn't that register?
BlueMoonlily chapter 47 . 4/10/2010
oh i am SO not bored with this story its probably in my top 5 favourite stories that i've read its amazing and i really liked this chapter
meagicano chapter 47 . 4/10/2010
I'm not bored with it - I enjoy the characters. Plus, depending on how you finish it, I think there could be some really neat stuff going on as she adjusts to life in LA and to life with him on the road, etc. Or maybe she travels along with them... etc. etc.
olemisgirl chapter 47 . 4/10/2010
I love it and would love a sequel! I look forward to reading a new chapter whenever you put a new one up!
lala chapter 47 . 4/10/2010
im not bored with it XD

i love it, update soon

Nates family are a bitch
Pinkglitter91 chapter 47 . 4/10/2010
im not bored i love it! i more than love it so you have to either carry on or write a sequel! PLEASE! and i love how regular u update x
Teeiinneell chapter 47 . 4/9/2010
BORED? *gasps*

never!

this story is awesome ;)

you're awesome!

and i REALLY want to hear (read?) about the wedding and how it goes and their life and...yeah :)

Love,

Tee
LEMonSArTiFiCiAlVoDkAandChAiRs chapter 47 . 4/9/2010
Jesus! His family Oh my God! I would not be able to handle that without punching someone. I wanted to hit something just from reading it! And should there be an uh-oh there at the end? What's not lasting long? Oh my Lordy be I'm so nervous!
lily chapter 47 . 4/9/2010
this is such a good story, one of my favorites on this site for sure. and the characters and plot are good enough to stick with me over weeks so that i can add on chapter after chapter as you update. that doesn't happen with a lot of stories which just lack that originality or development, and it is not at all the case with this one. wonderful!
Nahai Burbank chapter 47 . 4/9/2010
totally in love with it! i am so excited for the next chapter!
LEMonSArTiFiCiAlVoDkAandChAiRs chapter 46 . 4/9/2010
I love her reaction to the proposal. Holy shit is the perfect reaction. I almost fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard at that. My hate for Nora is growing stronger everytime I read a new chapter... I hope she's permanantly released from her position in their lives very soon. Loving your chapters more and more!
rukz chapter 47 . 4/9/2010
i just found ur fic the other day, then finished it yesterday (which left me wanting to read more) an am so glad u updated today, so i got another chapter read...

ur fics great, really interesting, love all the drama..

damn nates family are cunts...hope they warm up to her soon or jus disappear, really aint liking the women in his family n the dads need to speak up an put some input in, instead of just standing back an watching the drama unfold..

ur fic DEFINITELY aint boring, theirs noway im losing interest an im sure ur other readers are just as into it as i am.

sad to hear its coming to an end, but would love to have a sequel plz...dont want it to end cos im hooked on it.

update soon..