Reviews for Band Geeks Are Hot
Guest chapter 45 . 4/3/2010
loved this chapter/ the ending! perfect! update soon please.
ZackLove chapter 45 . 4/3/2010
Oh my god. Oh. my. god. Yes. I love this story. Way better than Life Mom... Oh my god. I hope she says yes. Don't rush the ending with this. I kinda want to see them ease into married life. Anyways. This is an amazing story. And i definitely love the drama unleashing with Josh. I also understand what Kara said about Todd feeling a little left out. But he needs to do something about it. He's kind of the leader of the band. So I hope its him that sets Nora straight.
Nahai Burbank chapter 45 . 4/3/2010
yup i loved it! and its about damn timE!
Teeiinneell chapter 45 . 4/3/2010
OMG!

epic chapter ;)

awesome, awesome, awesome !

LOVE IT!

Love,

Tee
Jenny.Humphrey chapter 45 . 4/3/2010
AH I love this story! She better say yes or I will strangle someone! Update soon:)
metallicdiamond chapter 45 . 4/3/2010
At first when he was on his knees i thought he was going to propose but during his speech i was like 'all shuck, he isn't' then he did! ahaha

i really hope you update soon. it's a bit of a cliffy. and i thought this story would have ended about 10 chapters back, but you just keep making it a great long story :D
Aaerie chapter 45 . 4/3/2010
(eyes open in shock!) he said WHAT!
Dawneeduh chapter 45 . 4/3/2010
awesome chapter. i have enjoyed this story from the beginning you have done a nice job with it. i cant wait to read the next chapter.(:
stephaniee chapter 45 . 4/3/2010
Awe.

she better say YES!

this is super cute.

please update soon:)
Duckie Chic chapter 45 . 4/3/2010
Awe! That last part was so cute! And no, I don't think it was too soon. I've been waiting for that since around the thirtieth chapter. :)

I love this story.

Keep it up!

Duckie
The Xubbz chapter 45 . 4/3/2010
OMG! A PROPOSAL! please please please please update!
CRenaeB chapter 45 . 4/3/2010
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
lawannab chapter 45 . 4/3/2010
I was afraid that Nate would screw up on tour and not seeing Callie as much or she would get fed up with his family so this chapter was a very good very sweet surprise.

Good job with it.
animegirl214 chapter 45 . 4/3/2010
aH!

HE PROPOSED! :D :D :D :D

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THIS CHAPTER!

AH! hahahah.

oh wow, can't wait to see the next chapter and see her response! :D
peace9420 chapter 45 . 4/3/2010
awesome chapter! i think it was perfect timing. and besides the fact that it was christmas, not to cheesy, but then agian basically every proposal is. great job! can't wait til the next update :)
817 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »