Reviews for Band Geeks Are Hot
DaniD3 chapter 45 . 4/3/2010
Um...Uhm..I don't know what to say! I for one think getting engaged is a wonderful idea. They are truly in love, Cal's family loves him. They don't have to get married right away, but it would definately send a message to all the nay sayers...Nates family and oh and Nora. ;) Hmm..wonder how much weight "fiancee" carries rather than the title "girlfriend" according to Kara's pov.

I'm a little worried about what Callen will answer though! I'm afraid she's going to over think things and let her mind get in the way of her heart.

Going to be waiting anxiously now for that next update! lol
allie chapter 45 . 4/3/2010
yay! i like this chapter! w3as wondering if he was gonna propose!
TammyS3 chapter 45 . 4/3/2010
Lol! - "I'm very attractive." haha! He proposed! ahh! Update soon!
Dancing Roses chapter 45 . 4/3/2010
Wow. I was totally in shock when he got on one knee! Update soon
Aneesha chapter 45 . 4/3/2010
O.M.F.G! no it├Ęs not to rushed i loved it omg, and at Christmas perfect timing! but no you left a cliffe! update so PULEASE!
ThePureAndSimpleTruth chapter 45 . 4/3/2010
YES! *fist pump the air several times*...So excited. Marriage and beautiful babes for this sexy couple! :)
Xenn.be.Twisted chapter 45 . 4/3/2010
HOLY FUCK O.O You know I could tell he was gonna ask her right when I started reading the first paragraph of his there XD
Miss-Simmone01 chapter 45 . 4/3/2010
Absolutely perfect *SQUEALS* It wasn't rushed as much as it was perfectly Nate. I love how he starts it off with "I'm very attractive." Lmao. I think the proposal was perfectly timed. Not to soon into the relationship and certainly after they've had a chance to struggle through some important events together. I'm looking forward to Josh's reaction to the proposal though.
eehornburg chapter 45 . 4/3/2010
I KNEW IT! I didn't think about it at first, but once it was Christmas Day I was like "HE'S GOING TO PROPOSE YES!" So I loved it. So cute. The chapter did seem a little rushed, I might have made it into maybe 2 chapters instead of one. But it was still really good!. :)
BlueMoonlily chapter 45 . 4/3/2010
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG *squeals* this chapter was AMAZING!:D:D i thought the beginning was a LITTLE bit rushed but omg the ending was PERFECT!:D i cant wait for the next chapter!:D
Madz95 chapter 45 . 4/3/2010
it wwas perfect. not too soon. just don;t have them get married right away or the stories going to automatically end and then everything will be filled with wedding plans and ... you get it? haha, okay. well i was just smiling tons. i love callie and nate :) aand you for creating them ;) thanks.
hbooluva chapter 45 . 4/3/2010
YAY! as usual you now have me on the edge of my seat. this chapter was awesome. i
JoeDenim chapter 45 . 4/3/2010
That was definitely NOT rushed for Nate, and I think it's adorable that he did it on Christmas at her family's house. It's less of a rush and more of a 'perfect timing'.
ModestToTheMaxx chapter 44 . 4/3/2010
Awesome
LEMonSArTiFiCiAlVoDkAandChAiRs chapter 44 . 4/2/2010
Aww... that makes me really sad. T.T
817 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »