Reviews for Band Geeks Are Hot
LEMonSArTiFiCiAlVoDkAandChAiRs chapter 36 . 2/27/2010
Aww. The ending is so sweet! I love it. I'm glad that everythings slowy being put together.
Nahai Burbank chapter 36 . 2/26/2010
um wow i was confused this chapter why idk exactly i just couldnt find the point i guess... sorry still love it though
Nahai Burbank chapter 34 . 2/26/2010
it was fine lol but i know waht u mean about the cliched part
ifnotnowwhen chapter 36 . 2/26/2010
They've been neglecting safe sex. ;)

I love your story, I wish I had a Nate.
queensarah1 chapter 36 . 2/26/2010
I really LOVE the story so PLEASE! UPDATE!

Thankyou also for this update:D

Love,

Sarah
Devilish Kisses chapter 36 . 2/26/2010
Yeah, they really need to take care of Kara. I can't beleive she was such a bitch!
MaPluie chapter 36 . 2/26/2010
I always liked Nate for Cal. :)
DaniD3 chapter 36 . 2/26/2010
So sweet that Nate wants to take care of Cal..and there is nothing to wrong with that. I think he has loved her for so long that he forgets they just started going out. Their "dance" started the moment they met one another. He is seeing what he wants in the future..and that is the role he wants to play one day. The protecter..the provider. As archaic as that does sound, I suppose it's a "man thing". lol

I love how unassuming Cal is. She will be the glue of the relationship, the one that keeps Nate grounded. He sometimes gets ahead of himself. It's nice he can talk to her about anything. Even things he can't talk to his brothers about. That's the sign of a good relationship.

Fantastic update..and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that things can continue to go well..at least on the Nate and Cal front. :)
hbooluva chapter 36 . 2/26/2010
So glad you updated today! I'm in love with Nate! He seems to be falling more and more in love with Cal. Can't wait for next chapter!
Lulli101 chapter 36 . 2/26/2010
Can't wait for more ! :D
TheLadySongSerenade chapter 36 . 2/26/2010
... ooh... steamy...
AGarde chapter 36 . 2/26/2010
He could have found us in the bathroom at the bar.- Seriously LOL. Great chapter! I'm so anxious for when he has to leave again!
animegirl214 chapter 36 . 2/26/2010
aw~

ahh! i missed this story! ;)

is Cal's father accepting Nate?

thanks so much for the chapter! :D :D
xodizzyxo chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Oh, wow. This is honestly one of the best things I have read in a long, long time. I think it's a really god idea - she's friends with one guy, who disappears, then shows up...but she falls for one of his closest friends. It adds a whole other dimension to the "I'm in love with a rock star" thing. So, kudos for that. I have to admit, I'm jealous of your descriptions. I can picture what Callie is living through. Which, from said descriptions, is not something completely horrible haha. Nate is the perfect rock star, and Callie is an ideal 'farm girl' that isn't really a farm girl...if that makes sense? Anyway, I really loved it and I can't wait to read the rest :)
AzaleaTears chapter 21 . 2/23/2010
Ok. I do actually like the general story, but I feel like ots being held back by some things. Please dont take this the wrong way. I know I have a lot to read, but I just need to comment now I can't wait.

So I'm having the hardest time taking the story seriously. I know its supposed to be humorous, but it takes away from the dynamic when some of the more serious parts are so light. Like the stabbing? I felt bad, butr that was only because I couldn't get myself to care. It didn't feel like a near death experience; I wasn't on the edge of my seat, so I couldn't sympathize with Callen and it made me feel like she was overreacting even though she mostly wasn't. Part of the reason I thought that is because she disregarded everything else for Maddox and started calling him baby though she's supposed to be having all these feelings for Nate. I know she said they have a brother and sister type relationship, but if I never heard the term 'baby' used again it would be too soon. I totally understand Nate calling her that, even Maddox calling her that, but when she starts calling EVERYBODY 'baby' I was like "Whoa!" I mean, she is painted somewhat insecure from the whole Stephen thing, but she acts so extroverted I keep getting confused. None of it matches or balances out cause she is made to seem too outgoing to have any insecurities. And she so overly friendly and extremely jealous with Maddox that the posessive older sibling thing can't work either. It makes Callen seem like an attention hog with the guys. She isnt like that at all with Nate, but she only claims platonic feelings for the other two? I'm just confused. But she was called a bitch multiple timws in the beginning so she might just naturally be inconsiderate of the others feelings. Then I'm left wondering what happened with Josh? There's been no explanation so I'm lost on how to understand their relationship, which is what I first thought the story to be about. I was going to wait but this particular chapter was extra over the top and made me super duper confused.

I feel really bad about ranting cause I feel like I was beating you up or something, but I really do like the idea and the general plot of the story. Nate is most definitely my favorite character because he is so realistic compared to Callen. He flows so naturally and I love him. I do like it, its just a little too much for me sometimes. Please can you try to explain it a little bit for me?
817 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 41 .. Last Next »