Reviews for Band Geeks Are Hot
DuchessYappingDog chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Sigh, from the first chapter, it seems like she's the girl he talks to, but never tells anyone about... which sucks. :(
Ashley chapter 35 . 9/28/2010
Hey, I enjoyed the story up to this point.. but now it's really just dragging. I liked the characters, I liked your writing style, and I like the plot, but it really feels like it should be done at this point.. and I can't really read another 17 chapters of pointless filler chapters.

This isn't meant to insult you, but I just really can't take the whole on and off relationship anymore. It's literally switching every other sentence.
ofbg chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
I'm really liking this story. I just read the first few chapters. It's really down to earth, and well written. Great job!
Tiger-Sparks chapter 22 . 9/20/2010
I have to stop reading here. It's a good idea for a story, and your a good writer, but Callen is just getting on my nerves too much for me to enjoy the story anymore. And I know in stories the main character can get on your nerves for a while, but then that stops and you like them again, but she's been annoying for too long...

It's just how she seems kind of a bitch, wanting Nate, but then acting like she's in a relationship with Maddie and getting annoyed at Nate when he doesn't want her to act like that when he has every right to. Other things annoy me too, but that the biggest thing.

She just seems a little like a Mary Sue. She has three guys from the band completely in love with her, and Todd likes her well enough too. Her flaws only make Nate love her more. She can be a bitch to people, but they let her off in mere seconds...

I'm sorry about reviewing like this, but I just had to get it off my chest...

I'm sorry if I come of as a bitch for not liking your charatcer. I really am. I never normally stop reading a story without finishing it, but Callen just annoys me too much...

Once again, sorry for being kind of a bitch. I do like the story, and you're a great writer.
honey1112 chapter 52 . 9/19/2010
omg i love this sorry, it's so great!

You have to write some more!

Hey can you answser this survey, it's a research i'm working on. Thanks!
rose ash chapter 51 . 9/6/2010
overall i thought it was a good story, and dealt with some probabilistic realities of a commoner/celeb relationship. i thought all the drama seemed a little contrived and i seriously had some questions concerning callen's mental health, i mean she kinda seemed bipolar or something cause she'd go from extremely happy to pissed the fuck off to balling like a baby in the course of three seconds. but yeah other than that, good job
TheImpossibleGirl93 chapter 51 . 9/6/2010
So, I finished reading this a few hours ago, and all I could really think about was the fact that every single member of Nate's family is a dick. I mean, seriously, it's ridiculous how mean they are. I understand where they're coming from, I really do, but DAMN... they're just... awful. Every single one of them. On another note, Callen seemed to annoy me less, as the story progressed, so YAY! (lol) Oh, except when she was all "Josh is choosing Nora over me, boo hoo", that was a little bit on the pathetic side, but I guess that's just how she is. Anyway, I really did like this story a lot, and I want to thank you again for sharing it with us. Later.

~ Malice

Oh wait, I was wondering if the sequel is just as dramatic as this was, because if it is, I'm gonna have to wait a little while before I read it. And I'm not trying to offend you, so I really hope I didn't, but there's only so much drama a person can take. (lol)
TheImpossibleGirl93 chapter 27 . 9/5/2010
Ok, so I'm really liking this story you've got here, but Callen gets on my fucking nerves. I'm sorry, but she makes everything so much more difficult than it actually is. That's not to say that I don't like her, because I do, I just happen to find her incredibly annoying at the same time. Nate I love, and I have to say, that while I understand where Cal is coming from, he's right... she doesn't technically have a right to be so upset. Those pesky little emotions fuck everything up (lol). Again, I really do like what I've read of this, and I want to thank you for sharing it with us. Later.

~ Malice
Novella-Rei chapter 50 . 8/18/2010
Basically; I adore this story. I was hooked as soon as I started reading the first chapter - seeing as "Josh" is creepily like my friend Joshy, and we both met in a similar way...But he's not a rockstar ;D

Anyway, I love the plot line, and the way the characters act towards eachother, and it's easy to get to attached to them. I wish the last few chapters had more depth to them - though I loved them even so. :)

I can't wait to read the sequel-part, as I'd love to see how Nora thinks.

Anyway, much love. And I hope to read more from you x
Polar bear hugger chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
its good
SlugHunter chapter 40 . 8/7/2010
hey there,

just thought i'd chuck in a review.

First like 20 chapters of this was pretty good, like amazing, likei couldn't stop reading XD

but after that *shrug* it's consistent... but theres nothng really new, lke the main character doesn't really develop at all. She has a freaking rock star bf that is pretty much ather beck and call and she gets envious and jealous at everything!

over all i think it's a good read but i'm just throwing my comments out there :P
TheHumanSpider chapter 40 . 8/2/2010
okay so i abso frickin lutely love this story.

and i dunno if this has been mentioned, or if its wierd to think of fictional characters this way but if Nate and Callen had a song I totally think it should be Maroon 5's Sunday Morning. Just a random thought.
Crissy19 chapter 51 . 7/23/2010
Finaly done reading this story yay! And what a great story it is. Nice ending...ima read part 2 tomorrow. Cant wait
Crissy19 chapter 33 . 7/23/2010
They r so cute 2gether
Crissy19 chapter 21 . 7/22/2010
I just read chapter 22 n im lovin this story. So much drama. Its like this story is really real, like i actually know the charaters. Im gettin ready 4 work now but ima b sure 2 read the reast of this story 2night!
817 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »