Reviews for Arranged Marriage? Sucks for Him
Guest chapter 21 . 12/16/2013
Goddammit, I can't read it if you go and murder her. Glad I read the ending first.
suoiruccandy chapter 21 . 10/4/2013
Wow, what an amazing story. Right from the plot line to the character arcs, this story was incredible. I've been searching for something worthwhile to read for a long time on here and I think I finally found one. This story could be turned into a serious novel, I'd hope you consider that. Fantastic job, loved it from beginning to end, even made me cry a little, hats off to you, making it to my favourites. :)
cloned chapter 21 . 8/27/2013
Noooo how dare you make me cry! I loved this so much, about to check out the sequel.. I was seriously bawling my eyes out.. The tears and snot (ew) kind of crying! Thanks for writing :')
BelieveInTheDream chapter 21 . 8/1/2013
*Cry* so sad D:
BelieveInTheDream chapter 20 . 8/1/2013
Ok, I LOVE your story... BUT! I am mad D: YOU KILLED DARBY! D: D: D: but because your story is good I FORGIVE YOU! Im sorry if I seem insane... I AM :P :P :P :P Write more stories!
desmond5tiny chapter 21 . 7/30/2013
God this is so good, I cried reading this.
RbeccaE chapter 20 . 6/15/2013
well congrats (heavy sarcasm there) you got me to cry (very hard to do btw). really dont like u right now. but a good story, i guess, just wish i had seen that it was a tragedy before i started reading, i usually stay away from sad stuff.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/28/2013
you hear that? that was my heart breaking into a million little pieces. /3
Tragedy chapter 21 . 3/27/2013
I hate this story, but I love you for writing it.
Thank you.
MyArmyLove chapter 21 . 3/14/2013
A-ma-zing. I'm literally crying. Best freaking story ever!
sannie chapter 13 . 3/10/2013
"I think Adrian Monk's brother." He didn't get the reference and I dropped it.-perfection.
GUADALUPE chapter 21 . 2/6/2013
I have not stopped crying. You are brilliant. PUBLISH THIS!
GUADALUPE chapter 18 . 2/6/2013
And this is definetly the chapter were i start crying evrytime.
GUADALUPE chapter 17 . 2/6/2013
So bittersweet.
GUADALUPE chapter 14 . 2/5/2013
I freaking love this story. I wished he would have exploded in asleys face. I hope darby really gives sara a chance.
AGAIN PUBLISH THIS STORY!
YOU ARE BRILLIANT!