Reviews for Arranged Marriage? Sucks for Him
HelloKitty chapter 21 . 1/22/2010
I didn't really like this story in the beginning, and it went too fast in the end, but other than that, this was a wonderful story!
Anonymous chapter 21 . 1/22/2010
I don't think I've ever cried as much as I did during this story :(!

It's a lot like A Walk to Remember in the fact that they weren't supposed to fall in love, then the guy finds out later the girl will die and then the girl dies when the two only had a couple years together.
fairydustillusion chapter 21 . 1/21/2010
AW! ~sob sob sob sob sob sob sob~
to fall or to jump chapter 21 . 1/21/2010
The letters are so sad! I almost started crying! I love her letter to Colton. She knows him so well! and I'm glad they had two years together. I really hope you write the sequel soon!
animegirl214 chapter 21 . 1/21/2010

awe :(
animegirl214 chapter 20 . 1/20/2010
why? why? WHY? why'd she have to die? TT
it's late chapter 20 . 1/20/2010
So, not to sound cruel, but it's good (not in that way) that she died. I love Darby and it's not like I wanted her to die, but the story would have been too...predicrtible and like those crapy soaps (you know what i'm talking about?) if she lived. loved it.
dreamercrys chapter 20 . 1/20/2010
You're making me cry...and today was not a day for crying... :(
to fall or to jump chapter 20 . 1/20/2010
I thought she had died. That's how it always happens they just drift off... At least she didn't suffer more or anyhting. I love Darby's closet that's so sweet! I hope you write the sequel soon!
Aaerie chapter 19 . 1/19/2010
o god plz dont let her die she cant die
misatok123 chapter 19 . 1/19/2010
O-M-G no she can't die! T_T, DON'T! kill her plz :(
to fall or to jump chapter 19 . 1/19/2010
OMG! That was the saddest chapter ever! She's not going to die is she? How old is she now? How long after the wedding? It's so sweet when Colton cries for her and how he barely leaves. Please dont let the sequel be how Colton lives without her and her daughter grows up!
dreamercrys chapter 19 . 1/19/2010
Its not fair... After all this shit they went through... She still is going to die. I mean...really? :(
211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »