Reviews for Arranged Marriage? Sucks for Him
Tragedy chapter 21 . 3/27/2013
I hate this story, but I love you for writing it.
Thank you.
MyArmyLove chapter 21 . 3/14/2013
A-ma-zing. I'm literally crying. Best freaking story ever!
sannie chapter 13 . 3/10/2013
"I think Adrian Monk's brother." He didn't get the reference and I dropped it.-perfection.
GUADALUPE chapter 21 . 2/6/2013
I have not stopped crying. You are brilliant. PUBLISH THIS!
GUADALUPE chapter 18 . 2/6/2013
And this is definetly the chapter were i start crying evrytime.
GUADALUPE chapter 17 . 2/6/2013
So bittersweet.
GUADALUPE chapter 14 . 2/5/2013
I freaking love this story. I wished he would have exploded in asleys face. I hope darby really gives sara a chance.
AGAIN PUBLISH THIS STORY!
YOU ARE BRILLIANT!
GUADALUPE chapter 12 . 2/5/2013
Love it . PUBLISH IT !
GUADALUPE chapter 11 . 2/5/2013
I teared up and once again love both characters.
GUADALUPE chapter 10 . 2/5/2013
Wow loved the argument it is amazing how all this has come to pass. Get your son a disposable wife to make him more grown up but hey i bet he did not count on them falling in love so deeply. I have fallen in love with your character colton. I cannot put a picture as to how handsome he is but i guess is what he has been put throug. I think i badly mispelled that word oh well. YOU REALLY NEED TO PUBLISH THIS STORY IT IS AWESOME!
GUADALUPE chapter 9 . 2/4/2013
I love how he flips out on the doctors.
GUADALUPE chapter 8 . 2/4/2013
You know this story makes me cry everytime i read it but that speech he gave to darby about why he picked the ring she will wear makes a huge lump in my throat. YOU REALLY NEED TO PUBLIS THIS DANG STORY!
GUADALUPE chapter 7 . 2/4/2013
He is not bad after all. She really needs to just give in to the falling in love thing. I know she is scared but they were meant to be.
GUADALUPE chapter 6 . 2/4/2013
I really loved how they finally opened up to each other.
GUADALUPE chapter 5 . 2/4/2013
I guess him having ashley all over him has escaped his pea sized brain. Why do men feel that they are entitled.
211 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »