Reviews for Waking Up To Withering Flowers
BangxDitto chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I...am so sorry.

I don't want to say, and I don't want to be a pity review who 'offers sound advice'.

All I know is that if I lost my best friend, I would die.

This was beautifully tragic.
Mizzuz Spock chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Wow. That was really depressing. The format did kind of make it hard to read, but I kind of liked that, in the sense that it gave a sort of stream-of-consciousness feel. It felt natural, really heartfelt.

The last line was very poetic, and I especially enjoyed it. :]
YasuRan chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Very nice. You put your emotions across in a believable manner. I enjoyed reading this, even if it was short.
zombie chickens chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
That was really sweet and clearly heartfelt. The line at the very end is actually what pulls it all together. It could use a little more paragraph spacing just to make it easier for the reader, but, as you mentioned yourself this is to get feeling out, and sometimes those come out in one big thought like this.
rockettwriter4 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
very discriptive! please read and review some things on my page if you can! this was good
Stanleylouis chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
This story made me feel lonely and sad in turn, but of course in a good way. It made me want to go find my best friend, wherever she is, and give her a big hug.

Very open and raw. It took me a while to make my way through the huge paragraph, but that's the only thing that really stands out to me, since it's more of a laying-out kinda story. It was sad, and I enjoyed it.
i88 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Deep. * and Amazing rating. Raw emotion, incredible title, hon you need to get yourself a publisher.
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
good job! you know, usually writing can get out emotions in ways that talking can't...
Devil's Playground chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
First of all, I absolutely love the title. It's such a powerful image, and really captures that feeling of loss and loneliness. I was caught by the title immediately and just had to read this.

And it was so sad. :( I love the raw emotion in this. It's well-written, but the language is simple rather than overdone, which I really like. It flows very well, and it's so open and honest and really conveys the emotion so well.

I do think you might want to chop this into a few paragraphs rather than one big chunk of writing, but otherwise I have no complaints about this. It's beautiful, tragic, and well done.