Reviews for Other Side of the Story
Ego Cat chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Oh I feel like slapping Logan and Sammy, stupid couple 3
Artume chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
I'm glad someone's thinking about the poor neglected girl as well. There is still a bit snootiness to her character, so it shows that you were trying to make her mean, but I like it how she ends with 'it'a not worth it'. Though the bit where Sammy says . "For stealing Logan. You never did anything wrong, and you never tried to hurt me or my friends, you don't deserve to be dumped like those queen bees in all those cliché movies." The last bit was a bit too much. But anyway, good job. I really liked this piece!
ribbons-paws chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Chantel should definitely replace the meaner girls. XD Oh, and I think that's interesting. I would love to read this. :)
ManiacalByMoonlight chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Haha, well, that was an interesting one... good story and a good read. Huzzah if/that Chantel can let go of Logan. Great point of view!
cerulean-azure chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
There should be more girls like her! That take defeat with a bit more grace and less meaness. How about "Nice Girls Get Dumped"?
Lenah. C chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Wow, this is really different. and it's different in a good way :) Logan *

-L.C.
Beautiful Destination chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I really liked how you used a change in perspective for this story! I feel so sad for Chantel, though, and it's great that you didn't try to make her one of those cliched mean popular girls. Although I didn't really like Logan all that much, since he pretty much ignored Chantel after he broke up with her...I thought he was kind of a jerk :P
Fabulous Georgina chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I liked this! It was very interesting to look at the other side of the story (I like the title too!) because everyone always seems to be cheering for the nerd who gets the attentions of the guy who already has a GF. But what about the popular girl? No, I really liked that your popular person really didn't do anything wrong and wasn't a bitch because not ALL popular people are like that because it makes her more relatable. Everyone likes an underdog story but I really think you displayed the alternate, not underdog aspect really really well! Good job!
Mandyla chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I have to admit, when I first started reading this, I expected the super shallow populars vs. nerds kind of thing, but I really liked it. In the beginning, I was actually rooting for Sammy and hoping for the break up, but at the end I was more sympathetic to Chantel's point of view. Long story short: I liked it a lot, great job!
Silencia chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I kinda like this story and I hate the guy... XD and the title fits the story perfectly X3 I don't think you should change it...

Grtz Silencia