Reviews for Poems
oneshothangover chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I really liked this poem. You started slow, and then sped up. That was good, kept the momentum of the poem going.

Really liked the theme too :)

And the last line is just great.
YasuRan chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Woah...

... nice images of Apocalyptica here. Especially liked how you mentioned all nine planets.
pretty twisted chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I LOVE how the end is when everything that shouldn't happen happens. Beautiful imagery, especially with the deserts turning to glass. I cringe a little when I read "Mars is ripped apart." XD But seriously, my favorite line of all: "All the dead worlds fall in." Wow. *heart*
ranDUMM chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Hey,

Sorry for the lateness with the review This was a brilliant poem! It's such a unique idea, and I love the way you've written about it! The sentences are jaunty and somewhat angular, and it doesn't flow, but rather than making it difficult to keep up with, it just helps the reader to imagine what's really happening, the way everything is being destroyed. I'm not sure if you did that on purpose, but it was really well done anyways :P One bit of advice that I have for you is:

And the same happens to every galaxy

This line is a bit redundant and it ruins the flow of the poem (sorry if that's confusing since i just said that it has no flow :P). Great poem! :D

ranDUMM
Sarah A. W chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
It's interesting and creepy at the same time. But in a good way of course. I love the imagery there..

Sarah :*
LostInMe chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I like this. It's an interesting and somewhat creepy description of the end. My favorite part is when you go through the planets - well done!