Reviews for Thread of Time
laurai chapter 5 . 1/4/2010
love the story, can't wait for the next chapter.
dblack50 chapter 5 . 1/2/2010
Oh no! She's dead? I was kind of thinking she was in 2010 or something. I didn't expect her to be dead. Poor Byron. He seems so torn about her being gone in general, and now if she's dead... Looking forward to the rest. Hope things settle down for you. Not only so you can write, but just so it slows down for you.
dblack50 chapter 4 . 1/2/2010
I like "seeing" things from Byron's point of view. He is very different from most of your other male characters. :-) Is he as gentle as he seems? I'm so used to the troubled bad-boys that you write so well, I don't know what to think of this. LOL I do like him though.

I'm really intrigued with this. It seems impossible that they will ever sort things out since their pasts are identical.
dblack50 chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
I really feel for Byron. He's found someone who looks just like his wife, has the same history, but insists that she's not. He seems as confused as Shiloh. I like her last thought. What will happen if she meets the other Shiloh!
dblack50 chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
Wow. Poor Shiloh. I imagine she would feel like she was going insane to find herself in that situation. I have to say, I love the interaction between her and the woman in the dungeon. LOL Between her and the man, Shiloh probably is a little insane about now.
dblack50 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Interesting beginning! I love the image of Shiloh in her white dress walking through the snow. Sounds like whatever the light is saved Shiloh just in time too.
Eliane Onki chapter 5 . 1/2/2010
O_O

Wow... I totally didn't expect that Byron's Shiloh is dead already. I have actually grown to like her... _

Anywayz, I love this story! Please update soon? :)
Carrie chapter 5 . 1/2/2010
Omg this is so good!
charm en route chapter 5 . 1/2/2010
This is really interesting and creative :)

Poor Byron.
Tecna chapter 5 . 1/2/2010
Oh whoa! That solves that mystery. When that time warp thing happened I was wondering the same thing as Shiloh, that maybe his wife got sent to the future.

You are harsh! I think. But I can also 'guess' why you brought Shiloh back to the past.

I wonder what's going to happen. Although I was expecting it, the end of the chapter did struck quite unexpectedly, which is weird.

I hope that you update soon, and it's so not fair that you've got lots of amazing stories going on that it's difficult to choose my favourite.

I already fell in love with this story from the beginning, and I now want updates every few minutes, heh, not that it's possible.

Tecna ;)
Lady R chapter 5 . 1/1/2010
Wow! What a sad chapter, and what a cliffhanger!

Happy New Year!
wolfprint chapter 5 . 1/1/2010
your story is amazing! I love it so much, and excited for more!
Salt and Vinegar Pringles chapter 5 . 1/1/2010
oh my goodness, what an exciting cliffhanger! her ... other self, his actual wife, is dead? my goodness, is that why she was transported to this time? i loved the quick update, and i'm looking forward to the next chapter! :)
softrequiem chapter 5 . 1/1/2010
Oh wow, I wasn't expecting that at the end! :O Poor Byron, I wonder what'll happen next. I wouldn't want to be in Shiloh's shoes, but sometimes I wonder what it would be like to live in a different time period. I always get this feeling like I was born in the wrong era or something, lol. Anyway, I hope you update soon :)
Katahdinz chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
I love this story! Its a good story line and I can't wait to see what happens!
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »