Reviews for Move on to the New Year
3M2R chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
This is a good song, though the date is a little outdated ahha, but you can always change that to 2012, or 2013 or any year you'd like to. (:

So encouraging. I like the way you face life in this song.
The Folk Extraction chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
I love both of these songs! They're exactly how I felt at the start of the New Year. They're both great, but I really like the second one, especially the lines: 'walking amonst our own mistakes, we want to move on,' It's so perfectly stated. Amazing work.
Mary Edmondson chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Another great song by another great song writer.
Afroham chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
Haven't reviewed too many songs, but this looks solid. Is their a music sheet that goes along with this?
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I hope you've had a good 2010! And thanks for your sweet comments :) Keep writing, this is awesome as always.

Anna _
thisisbrighteyesx3 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
great song, lryics are amazingly written, a really good song that talks abotu new beginings, and brand new days. good job! keep it up!
TiffyCakes chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I like your song/poem.

Its really inspiring. I like how you talk about how you need to move on to the new year, and so does everyone else. I haven't heard someone put something like what you did in a song/poem that I have been thinking myself to moving on. I have been doing that since for who knows when, but telling others bring encouragement and that is what they need most. Someone telling them things will be okay if they just move on.