Reviews for One two three
Fhj chapter 9 . 2/21/2010
How about an update for the new year
PIANOlover chapter 9 . 2/14/2010
Okay, so I'm looking forward to this resolution to what seems like a bit of an out-of-whack situation.

But it's cool, anyway, original.

Update soon, please.

Great chapter, I loved it.

Bye, x
A-Hopeless-Romatic chapter 9 . 2/12/2010
Oh, yay! This is great! No, it's actually better than great! This is fantastic! I love how she's evolving! I love how she's opening up to Emily! I love how she's realizing that Cale is her friend! This is awesome! Great work! Keep it up!
PIANOlover chapter 8 . 2/8/2010
Hey,

So far, it's a fantastic story.

I think you're hitting what Jet's feeling right on.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Update soon, please.

Bye, x
Autmn Song chapter 8 . 2/8/2010
I am loving where this story is going! I hope you post more soon!

But just a side note - this story is listed as complete :)
toMORROWacshuly chapter 8 . 2/7/2010
i just finished reading all the chapters of your story and i think i cried in every single one of them. i had to stop numerous time to wipe away tears because i couldnt see the words. this story is so sad! i love it. you seem to capture what its like to lose someone special to you in words and thats amazing to me. the feelings and the way people act around you, great job! i will definitly keep reading. and thank you for putting this story up.
A-Hopeless-Romatic chapter 7 . 2/1/2010
Oh, my, God!

I am SO in love with this! The way you have Bridget characterized, it just completely breaks my heart! This is so heart wrenching and so heartwarming, at the same time! It is the perfect balance of death/dark and love/hope... Well, it's weighted slightly more to the death side. I can't wait to see how Bridget and Cale's relationship pans out. I am assuming, (and hoping), that they eventually have a relationship. ;)

Keep up the fantastic work!
reizuki chapter 6 . 1/24/2010
this is very interesting, and i look forward to reading more about it.
Anise Cary chapter 6 . 1/21/2010
I am very interested in where this story is going. I will have to recommend it some of my students. I think several of my girls would thoroughly enjoy this. I will be curious to see how Jet continues to handle her grief and how her parents will work with her to help her move forward. I'm loving the Cale, I'm intrigued by his resolve to reach Bridget, I want to know why he's so persistent. Looking forward to reading more chapters.
WhiteTigerXOXO chapter 4 . 1/8/2010
its so sad, but it sounds pretty awesome so far. keep writing more and update soon!
TabithaJ16 chapter 4 . 1/7/2010
This story is excellent. I had to keep Reading. It's really sad and made me feel sorry for bridget so I kept Reading. Please write more I love it. :) and read my story if you like. I'm not forcing anything in you it's just an offer cant wait to read more of yours :D
I'm the Evil Twin chapter 3 . 1/4/2010
I completely understand the mom situation. My mom is the exact way. Everything I do is wrong and if she had the money to leave then I would probably be homeless. I hope it gets better for you.
d e e e e l e e e e t e e d chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Aw that's sad.

If I only had one friend and he got hit by a car, Id just be like really messed up lol.

This is good.

Plz continue.!
Narsha chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
This has a lot of promise. I'm eager to see what happens next. Nice work.

Happy Holidays!