Reviews for It's Lucky Charms Time!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15
this is my favourite story!
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Haha! I love this :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Thank god! She saw the light! I almost wanted to smack the cheese outta Charlie. Thank goodness.
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I really loved the last line. I really didn't see why you were going to edit this. It's really good the way it is. Great work!
fantasybookworm2012 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Oh... Duh. I don't know why butninwas confused as to what part of LC weren't vegan. I'm stupid. Most of them. Marshmallows and the milk.
D chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Loved itt! :D
heal me forever chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
well i loved it :)
MysticDagger chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
best breakup makeup story ever and mario deserves a pat on the back for being the backbone of the whole plot!
SpawnMeister666 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Another great story. Your ability to write simple yet funny situations seems to know no bounds!

Spawny
balloonfista chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Awm it wasn't horrible although I liked the Jerry one better! But this was so cute :)
Kyllex chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
I liked it! I love the name Charlie for a girl, it's one of my favorites. Jason is sweet and I can't believe Charlie got so mad at him for making that romantic message with the candles! But I guess she was in a bad mood, so that makes sense. But still. I had a feeling he was going to propose. (:

This was cute, I like "Phobie" (haha) and Bubble Jacket Barry. I used to hate those jackets, too! My mom always made me wear them. Ugh.

LUCKY CHARMS ARE INDEED MAGICALLY DELICIOUS.

Nice job, I enjoyed it very much.
starlit x sky chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
This is most definitely not horrible.

It's awesome! So cute and really funny too, I loved the whole hamster thing!
Seoulishly chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Aw, it's nor horrible! You're way too hard on yourself. I'll definitely be voting for you!
shutterbaby chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I've read all of the other submissions so far, and I actually like this one best, although you might think it's crap.

And I'm in love with your oneshots. Maybe you should write a serial story.