Reviews for It's Lucky Charms Time!
Seoulishly chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Aw, it's nor horrible! You're way too hard on yourself. I'll definitely be voting for you!
shutterbaby chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I've read all of the other submissions so far, and I actually like this one best, although you might think it's crap.

And I'm in love with your oneshots. Maybe you should write a serial story.
Boo chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
so sweet!
flunkybubbleshorts chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
For a moment I couldn't remember who you were when i got the alert about the new story.. Then Like a Rhino came rushing back :D

I like the insane-ness. Its a pretty nice fic.. Not one of your best though :)
XxCaptainKoalaxX chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Cute story... It's GREAT! ;)
Beautiful Destination chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Aww...this was cute! :)
asianinvasion0530 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Oh I didn't think it sucked! Don't be so hard on yourself. I thought it was cute! ]
CassandraStacy chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I thought this was really cute! I loved her reaction to her hamster being dead . . . and the ludicrousness of dating "Bubble Jacket Barry." Also, Jason was really sweet. I don't blame him for being so nervous. Things like proposals certainly bring high levels of stress! Although, I must say, Jason risked burning down the entire park with his candlelight plan. he heh. I liked this story!

Cassandra
MagnificentMarvelousMe chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
that was so cute! it was really good:)
lollipop chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
It was a good story, I liked it. There were some mistakes I found though; her shoes are spelled Louboutin and are mostly likely made from leather which Charlie shouldn't wear because she is a vegan and the same thing goes for Jason's leather jacket. Maybe you should just make Charlie a vegetarian, she is not a very dedicated vegan is she?
AmandaHold chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
It was still good. Maybe not my absolute favorite, but I still liked reading it. I think your characters are so unique. They're interesting. I loved that she got so upset about her hampster dying.
MaPluie chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
It's not horrible! It's absolutely lovely. I love it very much. It's so cute and very funny. I actually enjoyed reading this a lot. Expect my vote for your story in the contest! :D
annoyance chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
This was NOT horrible! I thought it was very cute ;)

Give your self some credit, especially since you managed to get this on on time, what with swine flu and all!

You can find this story in my c2, for voting. Good luck!

~Annoyance