Reviews for OneGirl
Lovelygyrl96 chapter 79 . 8/3
Grand Witch Alliance chapter 79 . 7/20
I love OneGirl for reasons different from Singer. This story seemed a lot more realistic than Singer in terms of progression/speed of their relationship. This story also seemed to emphasize its weaknesses as well from past to present. Overall, I think plot was better in Singer but characterization(?does relationships count?) was better here.

One thing I wanted to point out:
Since the story was written in first person POV, I felt there were certain points in which the way the person was thinking seemed a bit odd. In the case of Jessica, there were several points that said "older woman" to refer to Rachel. That would be accurate, but since you're writing in first person POV, I felt like it would've been more adequate to write something like "my girlfriend" or just plain Rachel or "her/she". If the same thing had happened in Singer, than I didn't really catch it then.

Otherwise, I overall really love what you've done for the series so far. There's close to zero issues with grammar and whatnot, so it's fluid and easy to read. Your dialogue is written in a way that it's easy to tell whose speaking. Thanks for the excellent read.
SuperSaiyan2Goku chapter 79 . 5/24
How on earth did I managed to read this and Singer in one day? The story is fantastic! I look forward to the next chapter. :)
Guest chapter 79 . 3/31
You never gonna complete this right? Such a shame..its an awesome story.
KookieMastahArt chapter 79 . 3/22
I am absolutely in love with this story, too bad it hasn't been updated in a while, I would love it even more to be able to read the rest. Checking around the interwebs a little, I found out that there is another story to the onegirl series called measures, and I am eagerly waiting for the continuation of onegirl and the start of measures. But of course people lead busy lives and I dont want to rush you, I just want to tell you how much of a fan I am. I dont mind waiting, just hoping that it will actually be out. Love ya!
DianaArty89 chapter 79 . 1/25
I love this so much. I managed to read this and Singer in the span of about a week. Which is crazy given my schedule.
el chapter 79 . 12/31/2014
This story is great and im sure you know that but i have a very important question...will you ever finish this?
TheGirlNextFloor chapter 79 . 11/2/2014
Tah omigawd I'm dying here! Ur books r great but like ... ... I ... uh... like please update. Singer finally helped me come out of the closet and I need my Rachel and Jessie fix! They are just like me and my girlfriend were before we broke up. (I was Jessie) I broke up with her because she actually cheated on me. But I still love her! I am literally just like Jessie we look and act exactly the same. My Emma now refuses to get back together with me because she said I deserve better. Please help me
TheGirlNextFloor chapter 48 . 11/1/2014
They are so look cute!
TheGirlNextFloor chapter 25 . 10/31/2014
I luv them so much omfg
whit19 chapter 79 . 9/11/2014
cant wait for your next update :D
633 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »