Reviews for OneGirl
KookieMastahArt chapter 79 . 3/22
I am absolutely in love with this story, too bad it hasn't been updated in a while, I would love it even more to be able to read the rest. Checking around the interwebs a little, I found out that there is another story to the onegirl series called measures, and I am eagerly waiting for the continuation of onegirl and the start of measures. But of course people lead busy lives and I dont want to rush you, I just want to tell you how much of a fan I am. I dont mind waiting, just hoping that it will actually be out. Love ya!
DianaArty89 chapter 79 . 1/25
I love this so much. I managed to read this and Singer in the span of about a week. Which is crazy given my schedule.
el chapter 79 . 12/31/2014
This story is great and im sure you know that but i have a very important question...will you ever finish this?
TheGirlNextFloor chapter 79 . 11/2/2014
Tah omigawd I'm dying here! Ur books r great but like ... ... I ... uh... like please update. Singer finally helped me come out of the closet and I need my Rachel and Jessie fix! They are just like me and my girlfriend were before we broke up. (I was Jessie) I broke up with her because she actually cheated on me. But I still love her! I am literally just like Jessie we look and act exactly the same. My Emma now refuses to get back together with me because she said I deserve better. Please help me
TheGirlNextFloor chapter 48 . 11/1/2014
They are so look cute!
TheGirlNextFloor chapter 25 . 10/31/2014
I luv them so much omfg
whit19 chapter 79 . 9/11/2014
cant wait for your next update :D
h earthserpent chapter 79 . 6/20/2014
:D yay u updated. please update again soon. :)
The Eternally Heartbroken chapter 79 . 6/15/2014
Ah, nice to see you again!

..."full-time unpaid IT internship". Lucky...
breakthehabit chapter 79 . 6/15/2014
Ahahaha. Aww, poor you. :P Glad to see you're back though! ..somewhat. The only bad thing is I've forgotten all the characters though. Going to have to read everything again..
The Fabulous Killjoy chapter 79 . 6/14/2014
I literally got up off my couch and did a little jig when I saw a new chapter had been put up. And my new favorite insult is 'shitlord' now (I died laughing). Love the new chapter and I can't wait for the next one!
629 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »