Reviews for OneGirl
Nejie 8059 chapter 80 . 6/18
Next chapter pls.
setsuna.kobayashi chapter 80 . 2/12
MORE PLEEEEEEEAAAAASE. fuck going slow, indeeeeed
Guest chapter 80 . 12/28/2015
Update please
Guest chapter 80 . 12/12/2015
Yes! Finally! I'm glade that I'm not the only one who has been waiting for this story and not the only one who had to go back a couple chapters to remember what exactly had happened. I've read Singer and Onegirl multiple times whenever I have spare time. Hope for another update soon!
Sinful Strife chapter 80 . 12/7/2015
Yer killin' me here with these teasing updates. Please. UPDATE ;-; but it's so good. If short. Update. Please :D
Lunaryon chapter 80 . 11/27/2015
*squees* Oh my god it's back!

...

I don't remember anything that was going on.

HEY! That means I get to go back and read from the beginning of Singer all over again! YAY
Lovelygyrl96 chapter 80 . 11/26/2015
So when I saw you update like a day ago my immediate reaction was MOTHER FUCKING HELL YEAH BITCHES. So I read the new chapter and decided to go back to Singer and re read that and re read OneGirl because I was like I need to refill my self with this absolute amaziness of a story. Lol so here I am just officially finished both in a day in half. I would of did it faster but thanksgiving preparation held me up so yeah. Anyway point is I'm happy your back because I genially love and enjoy this story. So I'm here waiting patiently for you too update lol so yeah until next time lovely. ;)
Guest chapter 80 . 11/24/2015
It's always good to see more Rachel and Jessie shenanigans.
tacobby chapter 80 . 11/24/2015
Holy cow! I'm sure the look on my face when i got an update notification for this was beyond comical. I'm so glad you picked this back up :-)
Guest chapter 80 . 11/24/2015
Wehlin toth here. *raises hand* i remember well and have been patiently waiting for the continuation. Thanks for updating and *raises a crown and coke* heres to hoping it continues on. I have missed these two characters, Tah. Good chapter Keep it up. :)
randomwolfie chapter 80 . 11/24/2015
Yes! Yes! Yes! When i saw that this had been updated i squealed like a little school girl, this made my whole week i dont think anything can knock me down from this high xD the fact that you just jumped right back into it with what feels like effortless writing abilities just blows my mind. I meam not alot of people can do that but man you are one of a kind. I cant wait for the future of this story/novel ill be waiting patiently for the next one thank you so much for this

Sincerely
Random Wolfie
romancejunky chapter 80 . 11/24/2015
Wow this has truly been a long time coming. I kept this on my alert list in the odd chance that you posted again and I am so glad I did. I hope to see this series continued and I'm ecstatic that another chapter has finally been posted.

RJ
Grand Witch Alliance chapter 80 . 11/23/2015
I'm so happy you finally updated. Yes, I did have to go back to the last chapter to reread and get a sense of what happened last. I actually was disappointed the chapter was short, before realizing that all the other chapters felt longer only because I read 159 chapters consecutively. The amount of time it took to read a chapter before hitting the Next button actually felt right.

I do hope you get to the part involving the talking with the parents about Rachel soon. And not just overhearing what Jessie says from Rachel's point of view. It honestly feels like the type of thing that should be done in Jessie's point of view, but you already did Jessie in this chapter and Jessie's already at her parent's house and with the current pacing it feels like you'd just skip over it. Not that I'd hate you or anything, but I'd love to see how you resolve the conflict with the parents.
Zefeh chapter 80 . 11/23/2015
HOLY SHIT! I saw this shit and was like . . . . she's back?! How heavy was the mountain of dust on that keyboard?

I always remembered this story (Got me on a BFMV kick for A DAM YEAR! THANKS! :D) I barely remember the chapters before this but I guess I'll have to brush up. This makes me want to start browsing Fictionpress again (FF has so much more traffic sadly T_T).

Look forward to reading some of your stuff again! Are you moving alot of your "business" to patreon subscriptions? Sometimes those subscriptions get so stupidly large you can live off them so I don't see why one shouldn't be able to use FP in conjunction with that! (Seems like a dam brilliant idea as I've seen it with some indie games).

So Welcome back Trick! Hoping to 'Stay awhile and listen" to your awesome stories again!
Kisuru-chan chapter 80 . 11/23/2015
Okay, so
I'm that one person that's followed this story since high school and Singer (I believe?) and I've never said anything. Yeah, but it's always nice when you update!

I have a lot of thoughts about this story, but since it's been so long since I read the chapters, I"ll just keep it brief to this chapter.

I'm glad that it seems like Jessica is making her decision to be with Rachel and it finally feels like it's a choice she's making without pressure. Well, there's pressure, but it's heated passion? Ha... And I love the devil icons Rachel sent knowing what must have been on Jessica's mind.

I wonder if Jessica's parents have anything they want to say to her now that she's there, or if things will just skip back to Jessica back with Rachel...
649 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »