Reviews for OneGirl
AnyMousse chapter 39 . 7/19/2010
Jessie looked like she had woken up hot and bothered too? *snicker* Gee, I wonder why; could it be the first time in bed with Rachel coming back again? Or just naughty dreams in general after the awkward night before?

Sorry; couldn't help it :-) I felt bad for Rachel at the beginning of this chapter, but the then I felt better for her at the end (which was reall cute btw).

Until Wednesday...
Dust Errant chapter 38 . 7/17/2010
Oh Jessie, I'm not quite sure that was the best solution...for you LOL. It's a great solution to get the story moving forward though. Can't wait to see where we go from here.
Dust Errant chapter 37 . 7/17/2010
Makes me glad there is one more chapter to read! Would have sucked to end off on this. Wondering how this is all going to go down...
Dust Errant chapter 36 . 7/17/2010
Oh Jessie, you've no one to blame but yourself :P 2 more chapters to go. Great as always, its nice to see the story moving, I felt it was moving a bit slow there for a time.
Dust Errant chapter 35 . 7/17/2010
Jenny! Love Jenny, glad to see she wasn't just a one time deal, showing up in Rachel's Harem chapter.
Dust Errant chapter 34 . 7/17/2010
Lol, can't say I didn't see it coming :P A bit daft of Jessie NOT to expect that reaction from her parents though lol. And of course she suspects those gifts are from Rachel lol. Ah well, Onwards.
Dust Errant chapter 33 . 7/17/2010
Glad It was you and not me that missed something :P, Yeah I know I'm late in reading, been WAY too busy _ . Off to the next chapter!
gaia-x-goddess chapter 38 . 7/14/2010
Aw Jessie... figure it out :L xx
Candii chapter 38 . 7/14/2010
Ah, I love these two. They make me dance inside my tummy.
Slightly chapter 38 . 7/13/2010
that chapter was oddly heartbreaking for me :( guess i felt rachel's pain XD anyway, AMAZING job (as always), looking forward to updates!

Also could you send the manga link to me?

thanks again! :D
Dak chapter 38 . 7/12/2010
Okay, I have a question. I love your writing and have been reading for awhile but something about this sequel is bugging me. While Rachel and Jessie did spend a lot of time apart and I understand they're trying to get back into the friendship, why is Jessie's attraction blindsiding her?

I mean it should be obvious that she is attracted to Rachel. They were in a relationship that didn't end because someone lost feelings for another, but instead ended on immaturity and trust issues. Being attracted to Rachel isn't really anything new. I feel like we waited a story to have her come out of the closet and be comfortable with herself to have her slip back in, and now we have to watch her come out all over again. It just seems illogical.

Despite that I will keep reading because I do love your story and the characters in it. That has just been bothering me for awhile and I had to get it off my chest.
AnyMousse chapter 38 . 7/12/2010
Well, it may have been a hard chapter to write, but you pulled it off beautifully. I loved everthing about it; Jessie's confusion, thoughts and emotions when she's in the bathroom; Rachel's heartfelt confession and especially this line: "the moonlight painting her normally-pale skin silver." That line was so beautiful and poetic, I loved the entire scene in the sun room; it was absolutely beautiful.

Thank you. I can't wait for the next update.
SCHATZI87 chapter 37 . 7/11/2010
a real kiss yay! im so excited i cant wait to see what happens... i think Jesse is trying to deny her feelings for rachel but its not working lol once again thanks for helping me escape! Keep up the good work
Devilia666 chapter 37 . 7/10/2010
Great chap (again) n keep writing! (My comments are very helpful. *sarcasm.*)
Slightly chapter 37 . 7/8/2010
finally! :D that was too cute, cant wait for next chapter!
656 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 39 .. Last Next »