Reviews for OneGirl
aQua89 chapter 37 . 7/8/2010
Firstly, great story and thanks for the update tah.

Another, about the comment on the , in every original work there are a lot of hard work been put into it..and if someone actually like it a lot and decides to post it on other sites, that person should at least ask permission from the original , the complain should be justified. I can see that Tah gave credit to Tonni88 for her/his work on rachel, and she actually asked permission from the creator...It's an example that should be follow by others.

Pardon my grammar(i'm not very good in english)
Anonymous chapter 37 . 7/8/2010
Decent story, but I happened to notice the little rant at the end and all I have to say is... Are you serious?

If you put something on the internet, you are basically giving up your right to it. If you don't wanna share it, don't post it. No reason to complain about people using pictures you've posted, because they aren't going to listen.
TheGuitarBeaver chapter 37 . 7/8/2010
Ah. Cliffy? NO.
AnyMousse chapter 37 . 7/7/2010
Yay! A fluff chapter! It made me squee in happiness. Well, Jessie technically got her kiss (even though she wasn't the one to technically give it) and Rachel? Oh my gosh; she was SO ADORABLE! I can't wait for the next update!
gaia-x-goddess chapter 36 . 7/7/2010
*Three-new-chapters dance*

*Gaia reads chapters*

*Squee-for-the-chapters dance* :D xx
Slightly chapter 36 . 7/6/2010
oh wow this turned out to be one of my new favorite chapters :D you're writing just keeps getting better _ and it'd be cool if you could send me the link to the Singer manga :D
TunglMed chapter 36 . 7/5/2010
sucks there's no more! :O

this one's a great as Singer, just like a more mature version coz they're older or something ;) Wonders how long before get back together or really do something... hehe

Med
Sakura0890 chapter 36 . 7/4/2010
Great chapter. Glad to see that Jessie is *really* starting to come around to Rachel's natural charm again.

I'd love to read a manga for Singer! Keep up the great work! ]
Hali2010 chapter 36 . 7/2/2010
great chapter, loved it and i can't wait for you to update again. A link would be appreciated, the manga should be pretty interesting.
sharon-cooley chapter 36 . 7/1/2010
Hi. I love your stories. I can't wait for jessie to get out of denial!

Can you send me the link for your manga? Thanks!
Devilia666 chapter 36 . 7/1/2010
YAY! Really, everytime I see a new chap is out I feel like sreaming it out on the rooftop! I love this story! So keep going! Amazing chap!
SCHATZI87 chapter 36 . 7/1/2010
oh i cant wait to see if they end up kissing again! i hope they get together its about time & jessie needs to stop denying her feelings lol thanks for helping me escape... & yes i would love to see the art work
SweetFangs chapter 36 . 7/1/2010
srsly good story. i wish one of them would just make a move. And Slipknot and A7X inspired Rachel to get the tattoos right?
The FiboNACHI Sequence chapter 36 . 6/30/2010
Hey.

I'm a longtime reader, first time reviewer (I think?) and I just wanted to say that I think you've really done well with both onegirl and singer. The writing and characters have grown immensely, the reltaionships are solid and the side characters are very engaging.

Only gripe I have is the lack of Derek in the past few chapters, although I do know how it is when you find yourself paying more attention to one person and let your significant other fall to the wayside a little (*grins* personal experience talking there!)

Reading your work (including le loup, which makes me giggle in a very silly manner) can often be the thing that takes

the stress away from my hectic, theatre writing life. I would really like to read your manga too, so feel free to drop me a link.

Ciao Tah, cheers for the stories!

-nach-
IronicBliss chapter 36 . 6/30/2010
I absolutely love the story [:

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Oh! And may you please send me the URL for the Singer manga? :3 Thank you!
656 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 40 .. Last Next »