Reviews for OneGirl
SPT22 chapter 31 . 5/16/2010
Ah...

...Is it so bad that I've been practically stalking you since the beginning (I'm talking like chapter 2 or something) of Singer to review?

I have an excuse, though... -hasn't logged onto FP in months-

Okay, maybe it's not a GOOD excuse, but it's an excuse nonetheless. And you're a forgiving person, right? Right? -using self-confirmation like they do in infomercials so they convince you to buy stuff- And you're such a forgiving person that you won't take another 30 chapters to get Rachel another kiss on the cheek, right? Right?

-is now becoming the slight impatient reader exploiting the self-confirmation technique-

And you know that I'll give you cookies and liquid neon green jello if you don't take another 30 chapters, right?

(Yes, I have sunk so low on the reader level to bribe you with food.)

Do not underestimate the power of cookies and liquid neon green jello.
gaia-x-goddess chapter 31 . 5/7/2010
Aw no, don't promise that :O xx
TheGuitarBeaver chapter 31 . 5/6/2010
Now I feel lame for not watching Star Wars. Good chappie. You're getting me quite addicted to the story.
0.0 NightRiders 0.0 chapter 31 . 5/6/2010

You do realise that cinco means five? in spanish? XD

Its cuatro de mayo if you wat the fourth of May 3

Excellent chapter ] you have me hooked onto for more!

Sma

xx
SCHATZI87 chapter 31 . 5/5/2010
i cant wait to see what else happens. i really liked what happened last chapter with Jessie & Rachel! of course its killing me with anticipation lol once again thank you for taking me away friend! i eagerly await the next installment :D
AnyMousse chapter 31 . 5/5/2010
Yes, attempted realism does suck. But it was nice to see Jenny and the rest of the Harem. I really like the friendship between Jenny and Rachel; you can really see how much they care about each other.

Let's hope Rachel keeps her promise to Jenny. Which she's done so far.

Until the next update...
madbox chapter 30 . 5/4/2010
i just read singer and onegirl in one day...your story is amazing...its very emotional and its beautifully written ...i cant wait to read more...
Lyr chapter 30 . 5/4/2010
Great story so far. I was glad when I saw that you had a sequel to Singer and I was definitly not disappointed in it. Looking forward to reading more of it. Keep up the good work.
Sakura0890 chapter 30 . 5/2/2010
Yes, this chapter did please me! So much so that I can't wait to read the next one. Keep up the great work!
gaia-x-goddess chapter 30 . 5/2/2010
Definitely pleased me as well xD
kris-is-hiding chapter 30 . 5/1/2010
aw rachel is so sweet, and jessie totally loves it! ha, anyway

i really loved the inagery of them both with different hairstyles, it was subtle and very nice :)
romanvagabond chapter 30 . 5/1/2010
Grr... Goddamnit, they need to get together.
dynamite chapter 30 . 5/1/2010
AH IT PLEASED ME. AS WELL AS EVERYONE ELSE WHO READ IT, I ASSUME. ;D
AnyMousse chapter 30 . 5/1/2010
Well, it wasn't a huge pleaser for me, but it was good anyway. The cheek kiss was a start and the two of them in bed was very cute. Until Monday.
TheGuitarBeaver chapter 30 . 4/30/2010
Yes, it pleased me. You have done well. Now rise, my friend, and review your reward.

Have a brownie.