Reviews for OneGirl
AnyMousse chapter 27 . 4/17/2010
Aw...I love this chapter. So cute! I loved the light flirting between the two of them, the companionship of them eating and Rachel having the overwhelming urge to kiss Jessie in the end (which I can totally relate to). As always, until Monday. Keep up the good work.
gaia-x-goddess chapter 27 . 4/17/2010
Aw, poor Rachel :( I do enjoy this. xx
IronicBliss chapter 27 . 4/16/2010
I participated in the Day of Silence too :D And somehow managed to not talk (except for one word, but that doesnt count ):
A Typical Aquarius chapter 27 . 4/16/2010
I have to ask, what was this Day of Silence thing?

ONE person at my Catholic highschool did it, and I obviously couldn't ask her what it was, cause she was quiet all day.

She walked around wearing a rainbow button and rainbow suspenders and a rainbow duct tape thing over her mouth,so it is obviously something for gay pride or gay rights, but what is it?
Breath chapter 26 . 4/13/2010
Omg, you went to a masquerade? I've always wanted to go to a masquerade. xD

Anyway, great job on the chapter. I can not wait for the next update!
Sakura0890 chapter 26 . 4/12/2010
Well this chapter answered my question about whether or not Derek is still around. Wish he wasn't. At least it looks like Rachel and Jessie are starting to get somewhere. Keep up the great work! ]
AnyMousse chapter 26 . 4/12/2010
Argh! You're gonna kill me! They were so close here! And it's pretty obvious that Jessie has nowhere NEAR the same reaction to Derek as she does to Rachel.

Oh, I love the part where Rachel ruffles Jessie's hair and Jessie smacks her hand away. That was a complete reversal from Singer; it's like they've totally switched. And the tension...oh my gosh, the tension!

Can't wait until Wednesday and can't wait to see your new pictures.
Slightly chapter 25 . 4/11/2010
I live for RachelxJessie fluff~!

heck I live for your stories all together :D My friend has concluded that since your story is all i talk about anymore, that i am now your rabid fan girl/slave. _

hehehe, i keep trying to draw a picture of rachel that is decent enough to attempt to show you :p

any recommendations? what usually brings out rachel's best side? *other than vault or jessie XP*

~~thanks for continuing to provide for my sweet sweet addiction
the invisible princess chapter 25 . 4/10/2010
I just wanted to say that i really, really love this story as well as singer of course:P you'v done a really good job I can't wait for more updates:D
Dara Nitz chapter 25 . 4/8/2010
Hmm'kay.

Lemme say, as a n00b to your story - and Fictionpress in general (I'm a fanfictioner?), I was quite shocked that there is so little of femslash here...

But after reading the first chapter, you forced me to have catch up and read all of Singer and everything to this current chapter - in the fantastic feat in a under a week... you had me absolutely hooked. Your story is awesome.
Lav chapter 25 . 4/8/2010
Yeah, the should share a hug more often... Or a little innocent kiss... Or the bed! Aw I really want them together! I don't hate Jessica anymore, she makes Rachel so happy! Rainy is deadly, maybe she can take care of some little obstacles!
veralidaine sarrasri chapter 25 . 4/7/2010
Wow, I read singer and am now reading this and I can't wait til the next chapter. I'm getting impatient for them to get back together lol, I need more RachelxJessie fluff!

A possible idea for how that could happen; Maybe if Jessie walked in on/saw her boyfriend cheating, she'd realise that she never actually saw Rachel cheating like she saw Derek do so maybe Rachel deserved a second chance? Something like that?

Anyways, why has Jenny not appeared yet? She's been mentioned but hasn't appeared, where is she?
AnyMousse chapter 25 . 4/7/2010
Aw...yay for Rachel/Jessie fluff chapters. This chapter was really cute and I love the end where Jessie hugs Rachel and it totally catches Rachel off guard.

Thanks for updating. Until Friday...
gaia-x-goddess chapter 24 . 4/7/2010
How embarassing :P I like. xx
Captain Sunshine chapter 24 . 4/6/2010
Omg I love this story so much. I keep checking to see when you update. When I saw the new chapter I was like bouncing in my seat. I really like your writing I feel that there isn't enough good femslash stories out there with well developed charachters like yours. I look forward to seeing the rest. I'm like so excited.
656 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 .. Last Next »