Reviews for OneGirl
Engraved.in.Ink chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I just can't get enough of this! The emotional tension is driving me crazy. I just want to grab Rachel and Jessie and scream at them!

Ah, but this has to be one of my absolute favorite stories on FP (aside from Singer). I find myself checking back daily for updates, and tearing my hair out when there are none!

Keep it up, Tah!

E(i)I
Slightly chapter 24 . 4/5/2010
This story continues to surprise me _ when i first read singer, i thought it was the best thing in the world. Now that im reading Onegirl, i know that this sequel is even better. I find myself checking for updates daily (just in case), comparing random people to Rachel and Jessie, telling all my friends what a great story it is, and if thats not enough, the amount of excitement i get when i see that there's a new chapter is. I make myself savour each one, by reading the previous one before i let myself get to the newest moments of Rachel and Jessie's romantic-tension. Then i read the newest chapter again just because its so damn good and i never want it to end. I just wanted to say thanks for giving us the opportunity of reading this epic story, its become my most pleasurable addiction. ;D
Dust Errant chapter 24 . 4/5/2010
I feel like this is all the calm before the storm. I'm looking forward to see what is next.
AnyMousse chapter 24 . 4/5/2010
That was cruel Tah; I was expecting SOMETHING from this chapter, only to be led on to where it ended with NOTHING. :-) Nice work; as usual, you keep me coming back for more. Although I will say: the suspense you're creating is going to make me crazy!

Until Wednesday...
Sakura0890 chapter 23 . 3/28/2010
Even though I can't wait for Jessie and Rachel to get back together I'm surprised that Jessie hasn't mentioned doing anything with Derek in awhile especially on Halloween.
DarkShadow2012 chapter 23 . 3/28/2010
Ok, so i officially love this story. one of the best stories ive ever read. aghh the suspense is just killing me. can't they just admit that they have feelings for one another.

well i guess that means i gotta wait till the next update.

Keep it up :D

-DS'12
gaia-x-goddess chapter 23 . 3/27/2010
I love Thomas. Officially LOVE him xD
AnyMousse chapter 23 . 3/26/2010
Good chapter; it definitely has potential. I'm wondering what will happen when they start watching movies? You know...Jessie being scared, Rachel holding/comforting her, Jessie not really thinking about it until later. O...

I'm thinking that Rachel has got to be looking pretty hot in that outfit.

Oh, I love the part about Thomas taking Rachel to see the Saw movie; that happened to my friend too: her ex-girlfriend made her see the Saw movie (I think it was one of the later ones) and she said it made her really nauseous and that she would never go again.

Also...are we going to see Jenny in this story? She's been mentioned twice now.

Have fun at DisneyWorld. I'll be anxiously awaiting the next update.
Tears of a Dreamer chapter 23 . 3/26/2010
... :c that's not a fun place to stop with a 'no updates for a few days' comment.
SCHATZI87 chapter 22 . 3/23/2010
Im so excited... i hope they go a lot further & end up getting back together.. we obviously know they both still have feelings for each other but don't want to be the 1st to say it.. i can't wait for more. Thank you for another chapter you are a wonderful writer, i know i tell you every week lol & thank you for helping me escape once again :D
myymonsterownsyerrs chapter 22 . 3/23/2010
W00t, an update! That chapter was just too cute.
Dust Errant chapter 22 . 3/23/2010
Ah, we don't blame you Tah lol. At least you're updating semi regularly.
AnyMousse chapter 22 . 3/22/2010
Aw...this chapter is so cute. It made me happy. They are soo sweet together. That's all I have to say; the entire chapter was just "aw" worthy. I liked it better than the last chapter. *sing-song voice* Jessie's falling back in love...hehe.

Until Wednesday...
Sakura0890 chapter 22 . 3/22/2010
This chapter kind of reminds me of something that I started writing for an assignment a couple of years ago. I had to write so pages in a journal and thought what the heck why not write a story. Had to turn in the journal for the grade before I really got started on it and I never did get it back. Oh well. Keep up the great work! ]
gaia-x-goddess chapter 21 . 3/21/2010
I guess that's a relief for Jessie xD
656 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 .. Last Next »