Reviews for OneGirl
myymonsterownsyerrs chapter 14 . 2/23/2010
Good chapter, the part about the button tattoo made me laugh so hard!
Random chapter 14 . 2/22/2010
I laughed a lot reading this chapter, it must be rachels childish actions and teasing, although it wouldn't be interesting with out jessica's reactions.
AnyMousse chapter 14 . 2/22/2010
Hot DAMN. I think I know where the other three piercings are. Geez. Don't really want to think about that...

Anyways, good chapter Tah. I think Jessie might be falling again. Or enjoying Rachel's company at the very least.
Dust Errant chapter 13 . 2/20/2010
Buddy is my new favorite character. Now the story needs to be about him, and he needs to find a love interest. Let it be done!...lol
Lav chapter 13 . 2/20/2010
It's sweet how Rachel's trying to spend time with Jessica. I want Buddy to eat Derek's head *_* or just scare him...

I want to see more of him though. So Rachel can have more weapons to trhow him out of Jessica's life. *O*
Sakura0890 chapter 13 . 2/19/2010
Yes! I was right about Derek puking in Rachel's truck. Anyways, looking forward to the next chapter.
A Typical Aquarius chapter 13 . 2/19/2010
Very nice update. It was longer than the ones you've put up lately. Yay!

If you can imagine this, I practically pounched on it when i saw you had updated... that is, as much as you can pounce on a computer screen. I'm faithfully awaiting the next update.

Sincerely, your faithful reader Jynx
AnyMousse chapter 13 . 2/19/2010
Aw! I LOVE Rachel! She is to cute around Jessie! And I have to sayu, in almost every chapter, you write a line that I absolutely love. In the last chapterm, it was Jessie talking about the "oddly comforting scent of vanilla" and in this chapter, it was...okay, I can't find it now,but it was Rachel saying that carrying Jessie was relaxing and that the fact that she looked so angelic when she asleep was a bonus. Those lines are priceless and just show the love (hidden or not) that they have for each other.

Thanks for the update and I hope you get the scholarship. Until Monday...
D chapter 13 . 2/19/2010
Yay!
A Typical Aquarius chapter 12 . 2/16/2010
Tah, Tah, Tah, I voted for Singer on the SKoW awards thing. You should feel awesome about that, cause one of the other femslash stories I read and loved was on there. Singer was better though. :)
Von Uriken chapter 12 . 2/15/2010
Interesting, but doesn't really explain anything about Jessie and Derek's relationship. I get the feeling I know what Rachel yelled at him for though.

I'm not sure if you ever considered this, but I would change the summary for OneGirl. When I read Singer, the summary for OneGirl kind of spoiled the ending for me, basically just telling me they would split up before I had any clue of it myself.
SCHATZI87 chapter 12 . 2/15/2010
im in love with this story. The only thing i dont like is that i always have to wait for the next chapters lol I can't wait to see what happens. Keep up the good work & Thank you for helping me escape with this story. ima big fan! Have a great week :D
pigwidgeon road chapter 12 . 2/15/2010
Hm, pretty interesting, and not to have bad faith in Rachel, but id think she'd shout at him, hell if it was me, i'd shout at him.
AnyMousse chapter 12 . 2/15/2010
Lol; Derek thinks Rachel is scary. What a wuss. ;-) I'm really curious to see what she yelled at him for. I mean, was it for the whole being drunk thing, or...something else? Until Wednesday...
Sakura0890 chapter 12 . 2/15/2010
I'm going to take a wild guess and say that Derek puked in the back seat of Rachel's truck and that's why she was yelling at him. If that is what happened, I'd be pissed too. Who would want to have to clean up something like that after driving/carrying their ex-girlfriend and her boyfriend to their beds in addition being drop dead tired? Keep up the good work!
656 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 .. Last Next »