Reviews for OneGirl
SCHATZI87 chapter 9 . 2/3/2010
Great chapter, i can't wait to hear more the only bad thing is that the chapters aren't longer. but ima definite fan & i want to thank you for helping me escape. keep up the great work
Dust Errant chapter 8 . 2/3/2010
Interesting...
SCHATZI87 chapter 8 . 2/3/2010
ah the suspense is killing me lol i cant wait for more keep up the good work i admire your stories
gaia-x-goddess chapter 8 . 2/2/2010
...I found the story xD

Good times.

It's very good. I like Melissa :L xx
AnyMousse chapter 8 . 2/1/2010
Interesting...Rachel's been holed in her room for a week; there's buzz about her making a comeback; and in the previous chapter, she was writing a song. This sounds very interesting...

As always Tah, good job with the suspense; you keep me coming back for more. Until Wednesday.
myymonsterownsyerrs chapter 8 . 2/1/2010
I'm curious to know whats going on in Rachel's head. Now I have to wait till Wednesday to find out what happens. I hate non-update days.
SCHATZI87 chapter 7 . 1/30/2010
Ive already read singer & absolutely fell in love with Rachel & Jessie. I'm so glad your writing another story about them. & i just wanna say that who cares if its a love story about lesbians or a pan-sexual, to me love is love regardless of who its with. just wanna let you know i support your stories & am an fan of your work keep it up. I can't wait until the next installation :D
Sunstreaker chapter 7 . 1/30/2010
Really nice chapter. I like how you're pacing the relationship between Jessie and Rachel. If it were faster it would probably become irrealistic.

Just one thing: Unless I'm horribly mistaken the german note H corresponds to the usual B. And the german note B would be your B-flat.

Greetz

Sunstreaker
AnyMousse chapter 7 . 1/29/2010
Okay, I have to say it: you are killing me by saying that the title of Rachel's song is Forever's a Long Time. What the heck does it mean? Is she writing it for Jessie? Do I get to hear the words to it at some point? Tell me, tell me, tell me! :-) Nice work there.

Also, as always, love Rachel's interactions with Buddy and I feel sad for Rachel that Jessie brushed her hand off her shoulder like that. Athough...she didn't seem to tense this time. Or at least much. Anxiously awaiting Monday's update...
Lav chapter 6 . 1/29/2010
We Melissa reminds me of the little blonde of The Princess and the frog! I hope she's as cool as the one in the movie *don't remember her name*. Jojo Im sure Jessica goes mad when Melissa turns on all the OneGirl fan thing. She deserves -dont know if that writed correctly, sorry- it! Muajajaja. Till next time!
Dust Errant chapter 6 . 1/28/2010
Rofl, honestly, everytime I come to read this, I at first feel a bit tired from reading about these characters for so long, but you still manage to keep things interesting. Love Melissa, hope we see her more :P
AnyMousse chapter 6 . 1/27/2010
I love the idea of Jessie having a rabid OneGirl fangirl as a roommate; that was funny.

I think Jessie has a hard time not smiling around Rachel. Hm...

Thanks for updating; anxiously awaiting Friday's chapter.
hello again chapter 6 . 1/27/2010
epic win. :D
Brenda Agaro chapter 5 . 1/26/2010
I didn't think this chapter was boring. I like the interaction - it was to the point and subtle (even in the last chapter as well.) I'm glad I caught up. Definitely looking forward to the next chapter. :-)
Brenda Agaro chapter 3 . 1/26/2010
Aw, Rachel having a soft spot for animals. I actually like that. :3

I like the interaction in the last chapter between her and Jessie.
656 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41 42 43 .. Last Next »