|Reviews for If Only Tonight|
| marzmez chapter 88 . 4/4/2018
Whew! That was a long one! This was a sweet story, althought, I have noticed that is kinda your style. You don't have a whole lot of angst and conflict. When there is, you clean it up pretty fast and neatly. I'm still not quite sure why Matt felt he wasn't good enough for Mia. Was it because of how he felt about his sister's death? I'm not sure the answer to that question was Fully answered.
Again, I enjoyed the story. Are you currently working on anything?
| mylittlePRINCESS chapter 88 . 1/21/2014
| theSilverstar chapter 88 . 1/12/2014
Aww! Awesome... Never thought you would post their life after marriage! I love it! Part 1 was kinda sweet, you surely did bring the feel like when close friends being apart for quite a while but still being able to chat and tease around like they've never split up. And the baby! Gosh thanks! XD
| Jo Suzuki chapter 88 . 1/7/2014
Awwiee! 3 :D Loved it! :'D
| roxie chapter 76 . 1/6/2014
I love the songs you add into this story, I know its taylor swift, but owl city sang it back to her so I think of owl city whenever I hear it lol
| EverEverAfter chapter 88 . 1/5/2014
I adored this one shot for so many reasons.
1) Baby Rossi. Need I say more? (this is coming from a person who doesn't even like babies all that much)
2) Matthew Rossi. I LOVED seeing the paternal side of him. He's still a bit unsure, but what he is sure about is his unconditional love for Lucy. And for Mia.
3) the fact that they named the baby Luciana brought tears to my eyes. I really enjoyed the flashback to Luciana and her relationship with Matthew. What really touched me was Matt's advice to baby Lucy to seek help when she needs it. It was very smart of him to do this right from when she is born. because everyone needs to know there's somebody out there, and I'm happy that Lucy will ALWAYS know this.
4) Matt's story of how he first felt when he saw Mia. I was melting.
5) All the flashbacks 33333
6) References to Matt's Italian heritage. I keep forgetting that Matt's Italian and Mia's Canadian (i think she's Canadian, right? I may have slipped up). It feels like a wonderful global connection. It says that no matter where you're from, if things are meant to be, they will be. Simple as that.
Thank you for this. It was beautiful. Going to go drown in the feels now haha.
| S. Arke chapter 88 . 1/3/2014
| LilaLullaby chapter 88 . 1/3/2014
Ahh! I can't tell you how thrilled I am that they finally made a baby Rossi lol!
I've been waiting patiently for this day haha. I had a sinch they would make a cute baby :P aww Matthew, he's adorable and what do you know under his facade, he's mush when it comes to Lucy haha. That was too cute and I love how she is named after his sister. This really ties it all together, a very good read! I'm a sucker for babies lol. Loved it!
| roxie chapter 66 . 1/2/2014
I'm enjoying this sooo much and I love that you're putting simple plan lyrics xD
| supercheenie chapter 88 . 1/2/2014
Its bittersweet... :( just what i told you in twitter mixed emotions ;) i want more. But hey its a good one! Baby Luciana awwww..and Mia&Matt telling story about their departed loved ones. I just hope I get to read more how is Matt and Mia as parents...you know. This story is full of love and hope. I guess you want to make sure that Matt and Mia is at peace and contentes with their life, you certainly showed that with this last one-shot. I just hope me and your readers will be able to read about them more! LOL well one can only hope. But you did a good job! Happy New Year
| Jj8489 chapter 87 . 12/30/2013
I loved this story! Amazing!
| nicole7579 chapter 87 . 12/29/2013
Aw sorry this took so long to review. I ended up reading the entire story again. Forgot how much I loved this thing.
This chapter is so cute. It's nice to see these two operating as a functional couple and how their lives have changed since the story. Hopefully there will be a one shot in the future with all the guys too. I miss all your characters. Great chapter, can't wait for the New Years one!
| LilaLullaby chapter 87 . 12/28/2013
Hello! I apologize for being so MIA. I've been going crazy taking my stateboard test and moving back home, with my boyfriend moving back with me. I have to retake half of my test and it's stressful -_- anyways, I have some free time so hopefully I can catch up on all that I missed!
What a cute short story :) I've been missing this couple, they are too cute together. I don't blame Mia for getting lost, I would definitely do the same! How sweet Matthew is always there to rescue her, lucky girl :o)
Nice read as always,
| Jo Suzuki chapter 87 . 12/28/2013
Awww... loved it! :D
| nathutch1996 chapter 87 . 12/27/2013
Poor Mia! I sort of thought Mia wasn't the freaking out and teary type lol I remember her being quite strong and confident. Matthew was so nice to come and find her. He's so different too now that he's married. I've missed this couple so much! Glad to know they're okay :)