Reviews for Steps
GnCdwll chapter 23 . 12/1/2014
OMG. You just made me hate you for leaving it like that. But I love it all the same! I've always known from the start that they're gonna be together in the end, but as the story goes on my faith was fading huhu. But I'm really glad for that intimate scene in the end. I was genuinely surprised. Even if it was just a teeny tiny bit one. I hope for a sequel pleaasee!
gyoung chapter 22 . 10/19/2014
A sequel...?
I am not so sure about-
Are you kidding? Go ahead! A sequel would be wonderful!
gyoung chapter 23 . 10/19/2014
I just knew it! I knew it all along that Chris felt something for Kris, but I could not figure out how you were going to work it out until their parents died. This was pretty interestig. No. It was amazing! I love both characters. And, I feel sorry for Peter... Mina's going to be quite angry about her brother's heartache.
Thanks for this magnificent story I enjoyed every bit of it and felt every bit of it, too.
SweetDevilKid chapter 23 . 10/17/2014
Oh yeah! Loved it.. i mean its so curious to know whts gonna happen wid K Kris N C-H- Chris..
tarannumfathima.jpfr chapter 23 . 6/21/2014
Please write a SEQUEL.
I loved all the charecters in the story.
WonderRin chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
I really like this story. Keep it up.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/4/2014
oh my god. the fire. made me cry :') I was thinking how much i hated my folks, because of some small fight, but this story made me realize how lucky i am :)
dizzydreamer99 chapter 23 . 4/6/2014
sequel! Definitely sequel! Brilliant story - books on fictionpress tend to be quite a low quality but you consistently make stories better than some that are published. Loved it. Be proud.
Aaerie chapter 23 . 1/1/2014
Do they end up together? whyyyyyyy would you do thissssss
KimiEvenStar chapter 21 . 10/15/2013
I think this story would be great with a sequel, but it's great also as a stand alone piece. I guess I just can't get enough of Chris/Kris!
KimiEvenStar chapter 7 . 10/14/2013
I'm re-reading it, and I'd finish it tonight if it were my choice. It think out of the Chris/Kris moments, this one is my favorite. The ending is just darling, and kind of the turn in their relationship. When he pulled Kris into a hug after he found out who gave him the guitar, I could feel that moment pulling at my heart strings. haha
KimiEvenStar chapter 23 . 10/13/2013
I HAVE to add this story to my favorites! I mostly dwell in the fan fiction world, but I occasionally drop by fiction press. I am so GLAD I did. I stumbled upon this story, and I stayed up late just to read it all in one setting! It's very very rare for me to find a piece of literature that makes me do that. Yes, I would have adored more mush between Chris and Kris, but the romance was so subtle and grew over the period of the story *Even when Kris was with Peter*. I can feel for her...when it comes to a first love/first crush. Mine ended up crushing mine into tiny pieces, and he's off in another state probably forgetting all about me. Any ways, your writing makes me feel. It's emotional, and you have a voice for writing. I felt my heart ache when Jerry and Lynn *hope I got Kris's mom's name right* died in the fire. I felt m heart lift when Chris saved her, and I felt butterflies when Kris actually wanted to hug him in the hospital. Grandma Jo is adorable! her also subtle hints about Chris were so spot on cute. Here I am getting all excited! I'll have to add you as a favorite author too! any ways to wrap up this long review, thanks for the amazing story. Keep writing!
Dominique Diane chapter 23 . 8/12/2013
This story from now on is decided to be my favpurite one. Damn right, FAVOURITE ONE! (Don't get scare is just so I never forget in my lifetime) Oh my God, I just don't know what to write. I start reading this story today at 11:30 or 12 pm, while having a PJ Party with my cousins, and after they fell asleep I continue reading, and holy fuck, when Jerry and Lizzy died...I sobbed as if my own parents had died, I know it sounds weird but yeah, it was under my skin. Everything you wrote made my skin crawl and realise that I'm taking life for granted and that that's so freaking yeah, I continue crying and blowing my nose with my cousin's sheet (I know, gross. But hey, what else could I do?) and pillow, like for half and hour.
Everything was so perfect, Kris with her boyfriend, their parents happy, Chris going to college that year and then BOOM! He broke her arm, the house is on fire, their parents are dead, Kris and Chris get closer, they now live with Grandma Jo, Peter and Kris are fighting and "taking a time", Chris and Kris discover they have feelings for each other, CH-Chris is thinking in declining his scholarship, they make out in a park, and me...? I'm just still crying because they have a hard life (even if it's a fictional one, but still). AND, because you could not jus leave me here hanging in the edge dying to know what's going between them, pardon me for saying this but your story is incomplete in my crazy and sobbing mind. (Unless you want to do a sequel, I would totally start crying again, and before you ask, no I don't cry really often...just in the awesome stories). So now I'm just stuttering but just wanted to make sure you know I loved this story with all my heart ans was a wonderful one. Oh I almost forgot, I secretly always wanted CH-Chris and K-Kris together! (: Please continue!
Regards,
Diane.
Lauren Stargazer chapter 23 . 6/27/2013
Hey, it's me again, the girl who didn't want to cry while waiting in line at Disney World. I don't know what took me so long to read another one of your stories, but I'm glad that I finally did because WOW. Steps was/is amazing. I'm kinda sorry that I didn't stop and review each chapter individually, but it was so easy to get pulled into this story and stopping to review would disrupt time that could otherwise be spent reading. Rest assured knowing that this story was just as emotionally traumatizing as I Don't Kiss Princes, if not more. Even though I am now in the privacy of my bedroom, I tried so hard not to cry after the fire. I gave in and finally cried in chapter 18 during Kris, Chris, and Peter's fight thing.
Mentioning the characters, I really enjoyed each and every single one of them and the plot you put them through. I'll admit, I was one of those Team Chris fans for most of the story. Don't get me wrong, I like Peter and think he's a pretty great guy, but there was always something a bit off about his relationship with Kris. That, and I preferred the drama Chris and Kris were constantly going through with each other over the familiar-but-new thing Kris and Peter had going on.
Let's see... Anything else I need to add here? I adored the ending and I'm definitely going to be reading your other stories (and hopefully reviewing as I go along). Well, keep being awesome! :)
insert.witty.username.here chapter 23 . 5/27/2013
Noooo! You can't end it there! Peter got like 22 chapters and C-H Chris only one? Please please please write some more about them (unless you have then by all means you are the coolest person in the world, but I haven't checked yet as I just finished this and I had to tell you how much I loved it!)

It made me really sad when Lynn and Jerry died but I suppose it did have a purpose and Grandma Jo is a really amazing granny. Jerry was also much a great character and I loved how he just accepted Kris as one of his own.

But Chris and Kris really came a full circle; the way their feelings changed over time was fabulous and felt very realistic. Although, I wish you wrote another at least 100 chapters about them! I'm really curious how it would have been ended with Peter, I suppose I can't blame you for finishing there as he was a great guy and didn't deserve to be hurt but he just wasn't the right one.

Anyway, enough of my rambling but I just had to tell you how much I loved this!
742 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »