Reviews for Steps
Rozyl chapter 23 . 5/12
I really love the way you wrote the ending. It could have been intense, but then your way of writing was better coz it is much sweeter and light:) Btw, im reading this in 2016 :)
herondalechick123 chapter 23 . 5/11
I read this all within a day and I absolutely loved it. It definitely tugged at some heartstrings and made me remember my first crush and boyfriend, though I wish I had succeeded with my first crush as Kris did. But oh my gosh, Chris and Kris, they both deserve a sequel
SomethingSimsy chapter 23 . 1/26
YESSSSS xD I was so psyched when Chris and Kris finally kissed, haha! Wonderful story!
sonder this chapter 23 . 12/7/2015
A sequel would be an interesting idea but not necessary I think. As much as I'd like to see how Kris would deal with this ...new facet to her relationship in relation to her current relationship with Peter, I think you hashed into their conflicts pretty well. What, with both K/Chris's opposing personalities - the one who lets it all out VS the one who keeps it all in. There were a couple things that I think could have been tied up better, namely the point at which Kris started to see Chris in [that] kind of light. We saw her epiphany of when she realized what he meant by his 'cryptic' words but when she actually returned his feelings, it left me wondering, 'Huh... so when did she consider him even closely as a possible romantic interest?' Because the whole time up to these last two chapters, she was still wavering between that line of is he a friend or is he not? And then bam, this happens. Yes, they did grow closer as people who have gone through a near-death experience together do but there is a difference between that and actual romantic feelings.

Since there seems to be an unlikely chance that there will be a sequel, I think the last loose end in this story would have been Kris and Peter's reaction to this recent development. I understand why you didn't add it because that would have probably taken more than a chapter - not to mention, ruin the good vibes of the ending here but since the majority of the story was dedicated to her and Peter's relationship, there is an unavoidable aftertaste underlying the happiness. I am not actually a PeterKris shipper but I did like how you did not make him out to be the villain because that is an easy out for most writers who tackle the theme of love triangles. He actually sounds like the "perfect" boyfriend, really. Truthfully though, I was almost tempted at times to skip their scenes due to how fluffy they were, heh, but then I'm glad I didn't because I was quite pleased to see that you tackled the common issues in relationships - how when two people have different goals for their life together (at least at that moment) and conflicting interests (and their reactions to said conflict) Great job on that.

Anyways, I do not know if you write on this site anymore but what I do hope is that you are continuing to write in general because this story clearly demonstrates your writing skills - I can tell you are a pretty perceptive individual from how you wrote Kris' POV and I think story aside, this can serve as a lesson for people who are struggling with similar issues.
GnCdwll chapter 23 . 12/1/2014
OMG. You just made me hate you for leaving it like that. But I love it all the same! I've always known from the start that they're gonna be together in the end, but as the story goes on my faith was fading huhu. But I'm really glad for that intimate scene in the end. I was genuinely surprised. Even if it was just a teeny tiny bit one. I hope for a sequel pleaasee!
gyoung chapter 22 . 10/19/2014
A sequel...?
I am not so sure about-
Are you kidding? Go ahead! A sequel would be wonderful!
gyoung chapter 23 . 10/19/2014
I just knew it! I knew it all along that Chris felt something for Kris, but I could not figure out how you were going to work it out until their parents died. This was pretty interestig. No. It was amazing! I love both characters. And, I feel sorry for Peter... Mina's going to be quite angry about her brother's heartache.
Thanks for this magnificent story I enjoyed every bit of it and felt every bit of it, too.
SweetDevilKid chapter 23 . 10/17/2014
Oh yeah! Loved it.. i mean its so curious to know whts gonna happen wid K Kris N C-H- Chris..
tarannumfathima.jpfr chapter 23 . 6/21/2014
Please write a SEQUEL.
I loved all the charecters in the story.
WonderRin chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
I really like this story. Keep it up.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/4/2014
oh my god. the fire. made me cry :') I was thinking how much i hated my folks, because of some small fight, but this story made me realize how lucky i am :)
dizzydreamer99 chapter 23 . 4/6/2014
sequel! Definitely sequel! Brilliant story - books on fictionpress tend to be quite a low quality but you consistently make stories better than some that are published. Loved it. Be proud.
Aaerie chapter 23 . 1/1/2014
Do they end up together? whyyyyyyy would you do thissssss
KimiEvenStar chapter 21 . 10/15/2013
I think this story would be great with a sequel, but it's great also as a stand alone piece. I guess I just can't get enough of Chris/Kris!
KimiEvenStar chapter 7 . 10/14/2013
I'm re-reading it, and I'd finish it tonight if it were my choice. It think out of the Chris/Kris moments, this one is my favorite. The ending is just darling, and kind of the turn in their relationship. When he pulled Kris into a hug after he found out who gave him the guitar, I could feel that moment pulling at my heart strings. haha
746 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »