Reviews for Steps
Bubbly Girl chapter 10 . 5/16/2010
Aww... I thought that they would FINALLY get along. Oh well... *big sigh* I love the way that you write and your chapters are the PERFECT size because they aren't too long but they aren't ridiulously short! :) Keep up the beautiful work! :)

Bubbly Girl chapter 6 . 5/16/2010
Yes Yes YES! :) Kris and Peter FINALLY got together! :) Excuse me while I do a little happy dance! :) But wow. I was NOT expecting Chris to break Kris's arm. That butthead! :)

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

Bubbly Girl chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Wow! I just started this story but it already really amazing! :)

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

Sohrryp chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
Hey~

Again, I'm loving Kris' character. She just has that... je ne sais quoi.

I feel like I know her already. Her thoughts and actions suggest that she isn't a flat character that's interchangeable with just about anyone else.

A very good thing.

The scene with Kris and Chris bowling and arguing was actually hilarious in my opinion. That's me right there. Tell me my wrist is upside down, and I'll actually look. Very good bonding... or anti bonding or whatever.

Chris' grandma reminds me of this one woman I know. Nearly sixty and she asks for a basketball goal for her birthday, yikes! I have a feeling I'm going to enjoy this story a whole lot.

Until next review...

~Cheers
Sohrryp chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Hey~

I particularly enjoyed Kris' thoughts. I can relate to them because I've actually been living with my just my mother for a while now. Well, her and my two sisters. Back on track, her actions are very realistic.

Sarcasm is the staple of teen speak. At least for me, and it's nice to see it used by the main character often.

The fact that she doesn't just go off and automatically accept it is also nice. No one could, I don't think. And thankfully you didn't do what I was afraid you would. Have Kris notice how gorgeous/handsome her new step brother is. It would have been a big no no for me.

I also enjoyed the back and forth between them about name changing. Awkward, but slightly funny in that awkward first meeting.

Let's see, what else? Oh, impressed by stairs. That gives me a little insight on what kind of place she lives in, as does "The Poor Years."

A teen that doesn't watch TV? Preposterous!

I actually kind of enjoy that fact about Kris.

Overall, nicely done! There weren't any spelling or grammar mistakes that I could see, but I'm no proofreader. I look forward to the next chapter.

~Cheers
Aruka Ten chapter 23 . 5/11/2010
MAKE A SEQUEL! MAKE A SEQUEL! please please please please please, make another sequel of the mushy mushy between Chris and Kris during summer! so much happy and unhappy and then happy and now i want mushy, great love! it would be the best thing in the world if u wrote a sequel to this amazing story. i swear, it is the best story ever on FP and it must have sequel. must must must!
fan chapter 23 . 5/3/2010
I was voting for Chris this whole time. For a while, I thought you were going to leave her with Peter, and I was really disappointed, but not anymore. :)

If you do decide to write a sequel, I really hope Kris and Chris stay together (or are together or whatnot).
funnechick chapter 23 . 5/3/2010
Ok, so I just started reading this story last night and I stayed up until 5 this morning reading it. After taking a break to get some sleep, I woke up and finished it a couple of minutes ago.

I'm so sad you haven't written a sequel. Please tell me you're still thinking about writing one, because I would absolutely love to read it. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this...you even made me cry multiple times during the story. And at first, I was really upset when their parents were killed off, but it made the story that much deeper. I mean, it was awesome before, but after that happened, it just became amazing/spectacular/freaking fantastic! I'm so happy I found this story, and again, I really, really hope you decide to write a sequel!
x Farii chapter 23 . 5/1/2010
Omg... i finished this story with in 24 hours! :O

And all i've got to say is this:

I LOVE IT!

[Note that i didn't use past-tense cuz i do... not did!]

Sorry i didn't review each chapter :$
ryeann chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
do you know how long have i been waiting for the last bit in the last chapter to occur?

C-H Chris and K- Kris fan here! Woohoo!

Loving this story defintiely one of my fav. kudos to you! i'll browse more of your stories D
theloverslife chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I can't re-review on the last chapter, so here I am...reviewing on chapter one. I just reread Relatively Married and this one and I was like "AH SO BEAUTIFUL" and I think you should totally write a sequel...yeah :3

(I was too lazy to PM you...XD...)
Anonymousreader chapter 10 . 4/18/2010
I really like Peter, but i kinda feel like im falling in love with Chris :D

I think he is a bit better for her :D

But i dont want a heartbroken Peter :O :(
Susie The Turtle chapter 23 . 4/17/2010
Hello,

I discovered your story through "the grapevine" as it were, and I wanted to tell you that you absolutely made me bawl through the entire story. It was amazing, and I definitely wasn't expecting the fire, Kris not going to Cali, any of it.

This story was amazing, and probably one of my favorites yet. :)
LadyAmoreAlice chapter 7 . 4/14/2010
Awe what a bitch he didn't get her anything ! BOO !

Lol Loved the chapter ! :) Now i will quit my yapping and continue reading :)
Ember Black chapter 23 . 4/5/2010
OMG PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL! And I like the idea of him staying at state but lives at dorms and she lives with Mina and Peter's all rawrish and wants her back (I dunno...I kinda got a he could be mean from that scene in the kitchen. Like I was totally scared that he was gonna hit her or something.) It should also have some of their summer in it. But, please. A sequel would be AMAZING AND I WOULD LOVE YOU FOREVER!

Amazing writing (and I loved Relatively married too!)

~Ember Black