Reviews for Steps
ADreamerWithAPen chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Oh my gosh! This story was so great. There has to be a sequel! I want, no, I NEED more!
ThePureAndSimpleTruth chapter 23 . 3/21/2010
SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!
Shiokaze chapter 23 . 3/21/2010
Love the ending. I was rooting for Chris all along. I think an epilogue would be nice, but I don't think a sequel is necessary. I like where the story ended. Regardless, I look forward to reading more of your writing!
EverEverAfter chapter 12 . 3/21/2010
Hi! I'm on chapter 12 now, and since you said you don't mind the reviewing, I thought I'd leave you another one!

I LOVE how you've filled out Peter's character so incredibly well. At first, I felt him as too flat, but not any more. You did great with that. And I really like how the relationship's developing. You made it all very natural and un-sappy, quite contrary to what it was at the beginning. I commend you for that!

Off to go read more!
9arsenic3 chapter 23 . 3/20/2010
im voting for a sequel
Whispering Dreams chapter 23 . 3/20/2010
I have read this whole story in the past two days. I don't do reviews much often, so take this a utterly big compliment. This story has been the best I have read on . The plot and characters are so wonderful. I love the Chris/Kris thing going on and I do believe C-H Chris is perfect for K-Kris. Lol. I enjoyed reading this story and I hope you come up with a sequel!
EllaEccentric chapter 23 . 3/20/2010
I LOVE it! I wish there had been more, but I think this was a good place to end it. Good job!
Kandyber chapter 23 . 3/20/2010
absolutely loved it but the ending was so abrupt I didnt even realize it was the ending until I saw the END so I think you need to make it up to the me/the rest of your fans by putting up a sequel soon... yeah?
callie chapter 23 . 3/20/2010
I LOVE YOU!

i KNEW C&K would get together!
smileinthemira chapter 23 . 3/20/2010
omg
EverEverAfter chapter 7 . 3/20/2010
Just finished Chapter 7! I'm sorry if my incessant reviewing bothers you, but I have to let it out, you know?

I love the developments so far. I like Chris the best somehow. I enjoyed the family drama and I like Grandma Jo's character so far.

On another note, I thought the way Peter and Kris got together was cheesy. I was expecting something different considering it was Kris. And Peter seems rather needy.

But then again, what do I know? Maybe I'm just jealous that Kris finally got the guy she liked to notice her. And I haven't even gotten through the story yet!
EverEverAfter chapter 3 . 3/20/2010
Oops! I'm so sorry. I meant 'Chapter 4' and not 'Chapter 9'. Sorry again!
EverEverAfter chapter 4 . 3/20/2010
Wow, so I've just been reading and reading, and whaddaya know, I find myself on Chapter 9! LOVE it so far. I spotted one error in the phrase "impulsive stupidness" in Chapter 9. "Impulsive stupidity" would be more appropriate. Other than that, your dialogues have been coming out very smoothly and I'm still enjoying the sarcasm.

Looking forward to the upcoming romance!
MaPluie chapter 23 . 3/20/2010
I demand a sequel. Hehe.

Okay, I haven't given this story a review yet before but I read it until Chapter 19. Then, I was browsing completed stories yesterday and I came across this so I decided to continue reading it.

Actually, I prefer Chris over Peter. I don't know why but I seem to like him better than Peter. Peter is a bit too cliche and he is way too nice. So, yea, I would love to have a sequel seeing that Chris and Kris are seeing themselves in a new different light.

I'll be keeping tabs on you. :P
53BookTitles chapter 23 . 3/19/2010
HOLY CRAP! BEST ENDING EVER!

Thank you so much for writing this story and putting it up here so I could read it! It's such a good story :)

xx