Reviews for Steps
HideAndGoSeek chapter 22 . 3/12/2010
I really liked this chapter. It's sad that her dad doesn't want her but I'm glad she gets to stay with Chris, I liked their walk, it was sweet. I was thinking this before but now I think it's really obvious but I believe that Chris likes Kris! Yay. So awesome. Chris is my favorite character :) Oh how times change...lol

HGS
EllaEccentric chapter 22 . 3/12/2010
Wow, I really like this chapter! Keep it up!
theloverslife chapter 22 . 3/12/2010
AW! THAT'S SO BEAUTIFUL! HER DAD'S A JERK!

*remembers to breathe*

LALALALALA!

that was amazing!

so amazing!

so very amazing!

i'm really tired and delusional. sorry.

UPDATE SOON!

please?
DaniD3 chapter 22 . 3/12/2010
Oh boy, Dad turned out to be a huge dissappointment after all. Not super shocked, but surprised he couldn't stick it out for one measly summer of Kris's life..when he KNEW she needed to just know he cared. Wow, what an incredible ass.

Phew...pretty intense moment between Kris and Chris. I think Kris is in shock and was really just enjoying the moment, but it sounds like Chris knew and recognized what might be happening between them. This could get confusing for poor Kris..

Great update hun!
annouska chapter 22 . 3/12/2010
Aww I love the way Chris told her he doesn't think she loves Peter. He's so cute, always quiet but really feeling much more than he lets on!
pbgurl chapter 22 . 3/12/2010
Okay so I'm extremely furious that her dad blew her off like that *inserts curses* yet I'm realyy happy she is staying the summer. More time with CHRIS! YAYYs! Bringing up the conversation about loving Peter just makes me believe he really does like her, I'm so happy! _

-Liz :D
happyflavored chapter 22 . 3/12/2010
aw... i hope this is going where i think it's going!
xXkittykatt chapter 22 . 3/12/2010
Oh my god...oh my god. I don't know how you do it, but you always throw me for a loop. Every time I think I've figured out what's gonna happen next, something totally different happens! Anyways, awesome awesome chapter. Kris and Chris together. Yea they are amazing. And Chris was so right when he said that Peter wasn't there on that walk. XD Just the two it them! Oh and Kris's dad, total JERK! I can't believe he did that to her! Can't wait for the next update :)
xoxhp chapter 22 . 3/12/2010
Okay so first off I'd like to start with I LOVED THE CHAPTER. I really enjoy reading your story! Its so cute lmao. And I hate how from the first time I met Chris, I had this feeling deep down that he like legit liked Kris.. and now that I've read this chapter I can't help but add more to my hypothesis! ANd IM REALLY LOOKING FORWAD TO WHAT HE MEANT WHEN HE SAID THAT. Just for the record, I know they aren't related so its not considered incest but honestly, I don't want her with Chris. Because he's just too complicated and if you never WERE planning on bringing the two of them together theen keep up with that lmao! IL OVED IT THOUGH! please make ur next chapter soon and LONG :)
NateBran chapter 22 . 3/12/2010
Nice twist! I am happily surprised that she's not going to California. Love Chris and I am definitely on team Chris... Peter just irritates me for some reason. Great update!
ZaraRose.16 chapter 22 . 3/12/2010
It would be so cute if Chris and Kris (lol) got together! But because they were step brother and sister before their parents death. . .it would be slightly incest! But still, I love this story ]
dontneedyou chapter 22 . 3/12/2010
This was very well written! Seriously, everything flowed. Her father is a huge ass, if I were Kris I'd cut off any connection with him. Oh, I just can't imagine a father acting that way to his own child!

Chris loves her, and she needs to realize that she loves him too, because she does. They have way more chemistry than she has with Peter. I mean, her and Peter just don't click the same way, their relationship kind of seems forced. He is a great guy though, but they'd be good being the best of friends.

Oh, Chris, thank you for expressing your feelings. :) I'm looking forward to the next update! Wonderful chapter.

-dontneedyou

-dontneedyou
starbance chapter 22 . 3/12/2010
ah e! yay! omg update! i can't wait! AH!1 lol i know i know i'm ridiculous
Chryse chapter 22 . 3/12/2010
Aw ... heart melty-ness. K's dad terrible, horrible, irresponsible, selfish jerk. Smack him for me. But Chris sweet, lovely, slightly mushy, wonderful boy.

Not that I don't find Peter sweet, but aw!

All right, enough gushing. Glad to see the update. I'd love to have another soon! ;)
756 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »