Reviews for Steps
bettyboop1124 chapter 23 . 4/9/2013
You are an amazing writer. I am glad I found you, and more so , that you have many completed stories. I am not sure how I feel about the ending. I think I'm going to have to sleep on it. What about poor Pete? Any way, I noticed that you updated I Don't Kiss Princes this month. Are you currently writing on any other site? It would be nice to know what's happening.
bettyboop1124 chapter 17 . 4/8/2013
I guess I've been wrong trying to think I knew where this story was headed from the beginning. I am going to hold on tight and see where the ride takes me.
bettyboop1124 chapter 16 . 4/8/2013
You knocked me out of my socks. I haven't stopped crying since the fire. It's so sad. Chris and Kris have to stay together now.
bettyboop1124 chapter 12 . 4/8/2013
Kris has had a crush on Peter for so long. They grew up together and are friends. That's the best way to start a long term relationship. I was 15 when I met my husband of 31 years, so I don't think she is too young. Most importantly, I love Peter's sweet character and want to see them together. I know that she will more than likely end up with Chris but I don't have to like it. lol
bettyboop1124 chapter 7 . 4/8/2013
Team Peter!
bettyboop1124 chapter 6 . 4/7/2013
That just makes me so mad! I have a feeling that they are going to end up together. You sure have a way with words, but I don't know how I am going to find a way to like Chris after all the abuse.
bettyboop1124 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Great beginning!
Green Chelle Rae chapter 23 . 3/17/2013
Hi :)

I'd love for there to be a sequel. It feels like this story is just starting and everything before was a prologue.

I love how you write :D
Preposterous chapter 23 . 1/14/2013
Oh wow. Lots of untied strings here but I still LOVE LOVE LOVE it.
Preposterous chapter 21 . 1/14/2013
Aww. The relationship between Chris and Kris has really evolved. I'm usually not a big fan of step brother-step sister pairings, but if this isn't where it's heading...I'm going to actually be disappointed.
Preposterous chapter 15 . 1/14/2013
Everything is so sad now. Jerry and her mom were such a good couple. I can't believe they died. :(
Preposterous chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
Aww, I'm really liking this story. The character development is great and you reveal enough without revealing ENOUGH. Yes, that doesn't really make sense, but the point is: this story keeps me on my toes. Love it.
Breaking Sad chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
Whoa .. I just realized this title has a double meaning ...
Breaking Sad chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
I LOVE YOUR STORY SO MUCH! It makes me feel so sad for Kris .. but hopefully her life will get better ...
Breaking Sad chapter 1 . 1/5/2013