Reviews for Steps
Kyzer Sytin - S.J.R chapter 23 . 12/27/2012
When I started reading this story sometime yesterday afternoon I had no idea that I was going to fall head over heels in love with it. I literally could not tear myself away from the computer. The story and the main character were just so rich and intoxicating that I can honestly say this was one of, if not The best story I have ever read. I only wish there was more of it! (Sequel? :D *wink wink, nudge nudge*) Throughout the whole story I was rooting for Chris, and I nearly started cheering when he finally kissed Kris at the end. And I will admit I was emotionally torn during the entire part with the fire although I have to admit it was a very effective tool for developing the relationship between Chris and Kris. Thank you for an absolutely amazing story, keep up the good work!
SpadedSilver chapter 23 . 12/25/2012
Oh my god, this story! You don't even understand what it did to my mind...
I absolutely loved it and I'm for Chris all the way!
Man, I just love your stories 3
AnonymousReads chapter 23 . 9/27/2012
Please write a sequel I can't stand cliff hangers they leave to many things un resolved like what about her current boyfriend Peter will they break how will her best friend meena. Take it will she still be welcome in their home. Great story. :)
billetd0ux chapter 23 . 8/23/2012
I am ready to cry that this story is over, I LOVE K-KRIS AND C-H CHRIS THEY ARE SO WONDERFUL TOGETHER! Such an amazing story, thank you for posting it :)
P.S. I love the idea of a sequel, I want more of them! xo
billetd0ux chapter 7 . 8/23/2012
TEAM CHRIS 100 PERCENT
billetd0ux chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Okay this is only the first chapter but I must say I'm already addicted! I couldn't be quicker to click the 'Next' button for chapter two. Wonderful introduction! Can't wait to see where it goes :) xo
Schrodinger's KitKat chapter 23 . 8/14/2012
this was an amazing story, I spent the whole day reading it and I was waiting for the chris and Kris thing to happen yes! For a moment there though, with the museum and the movie thing with peter and kris, I almost thought you were gonna make him the bad guy, now i sorta feel bad for him but hell move on right?
mylittleprincess chapter 23 . 8/4/2012
awesome! story love it.
SEQUELPLEASE chapter 23 . 7/19/2012
okay i am shamelessly begging for a sequel, i am in love with your characters, your plot lines and the way you write, you made me fall head over heels in love and just leave me hanging? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL! OH GOD PLEASE, I NEED MORE KRIS/CHRIS ( or as i took to calling them khris squared ). I will love you forever, i know it has been quite a while, but some stories are worth telling and i feel as though this is one of them! PLEASEEEE
castiel89 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Howdy!

It's Amy from A Drop of Romeo. Just stopping by to inform you that Steps has been readded to the site after it's move from webs to blogspot. And along with the move, you get a brand new review!

The best type of love triangle is when both potential pairings are ones you want to root for. Ones that you are constantly changing your mind on who you want the MC to end up with. Steps does just that.

It's only been Kris and her mom for as long as she could remember, so it was no surprise that having a new stepdad and (quite good looking) stepbrother – who just so happens to also be named Chris – was going to be a bit of a shake up. Let alone having to move to a new town and leaving everything she's known behind. Including her best friend and said best friend's older brother, Peter. He's finally noticed that she's growing up, only as she's moving to the town a half hour away. They find a way to make the long distance relationship work, giving something Kris can look forward to as she starts her new life. Especially when it seems like her and C-H Chris may never get along. But, tragedy strikes, making them the only two that fully understand what the other is going through. Cue in some not so step-sibling like feelings and you've found your love triangle.

There's a handful of times where I just wanted to bang Chris and Kris' heads together because of their selfish, immature, and occasional bratty attitudes concerning their situations. Then I think of how I would have felt going from being an only child and being the center of attention from your mom or dad, and then have to share that attention with a new sibling. Although there were cases of flashbacks that would have better been shown with italics, jeepers09 did a wonderful job of proving that either one of the guys would have been perfect for Kris in the end. I repeat, it's the best kind of love triangle when you can't seem to pick a side.

One forewarning? The ending will have you wanting to curse jeepers09 for pulling a Suzanne Collins and leaving you with a cliffhanger. And praying she posts a sequel!

xoxo
Amy
Musicification chapter 23 . 7/8/2012
SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!
DA-chen1 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
700th review!

Wow, really long first chapter and a bit more than one cliché - but I like your idea anyway! :-)

Mira
Perpetual Romantic chapter 23 . 1/21/2012
I think this story was absolutely beautiful. In the beginning, I wasn't so sure, but it just turned out so great. I'm so happy she ended up with Chris because it seemed liked a better fit, but it kind of blindsided me because there seemed to be no romantic connotation between them at all before. But I feel like she has a better connection w/ Chris anyways. My second and last problem is that she seem to have almost no decelopmet with her other friends: Jeff, Mandy, Brian, Lisa...like at all. Which made me sad! (plus there wasnt any descriptions of what people looked like and there was ambiguity about if shed still be friends with all of them plus Matt after the summer. And how will she break it off with Peter?) But anyway, it was one of the best stories ive read in a while!
what remains chapter 23 . 1/2/2012
I know you wrote this a year ago and all, but please, please, please write a sequel! I loved the twists and turns and it was so intense and written well, just my type of story!
Clara77 chapter 23 . 12/29/2011
pleaaaase write a sequel. your story inspired me so much. it also left me hanging but in a good way. i love kris and chris together. they both seem to have a hard time expressing their emotions but thats what makes them fit ive read "steps"twice and cried both times. thanx for putting this storie up it made me feel things i havent felt in a while.
756 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »